Don’t let Chris getting his shit Rocked distract you from Samuel winning his first Oscar the other night

Don’t let Chris getting his shit Rocked distract you from Samuel winning his first Oscar the other night

Attached: 90ne7esmg7q81.jpg (528x544, 79.64K)

>don't let (...) distracto you from (...)
holy plebbit batman

He probably did not want to pay, and eventually they caved.

For what?

>honorary
Yeah and Taylor Swift is a doctor

Jackson is a hack, the Oscars weren't about rewarding decades old box office receipts.

Too bad it's after affirmative action oscars kicked in so I assume it's just because he's black.

>sorry we didn't give you a single oscar despite you putting more effort than denzel
the academy is a joke

HE GROSSED 27 BILLIONS DOLLARS FOR US GIVE HIM AN AWARD HE DESERVES IT FOR HIS ""ACTING""

Every black actor will get an Oscar, it's a pointless award at this point as it's just a virtue signal.

Why say "finally his first Oscar" like it's supposed to be shocking? I can't think of anything he's done that's Oscar-worthy. Looks like they had to throw him one because there's a race quota now for every award show.

u mad

and you are not black.

Sam Jackson is overrated.

>it's just a virtue signal.
yet if Ben Shapiro had an award show and gave awards to white actors you'd be basedbrained

Attached: 1648353386154.png (600x900, 24.32K)

Yes and you will still never be a woman or black

>Ben Shapiro
>actors
>white
First day on 4chud newfren? ;)

>one of the greatest actors of all time
retards being raised from birth to be low IQ consumers, conflating career success with great acting.

>extremely mediocre and type-casted actor never won an Oscar

wow no way

Excuse me? Hes nick fury. He deserves and oscar every year

i still can't believe endgame didn't sweep the oscars. it was literally the most significant cultural event in the history of cinema. how could they snub it like that? the whole thing is fake.

>Niggers
>Niggers
>Niggers
It's all so tiring

>Not televised
Whatever

I think his performance in Django was at least worthy of a nomination, even if it's essentially the same shouty black character he always plays but every award now given to a black actor is basically going to be tainted, because people now are going to question whether it was given solely to promote the agenda.

They gave him a pity Oscar because he's a bad actor but his name made lots of money for the Jewish overlords

>One of the greatest actors of all time
........all he does is shout a lot. That's it.