OH NO SONIC BROS!?

OH NO SONIC BROS!?

Attached: uh oh.jpg (727x742, 208.2K)

Gotta go fast into the dumpster

The movie already won the Sonic fandom!

Attached: 3B8C4D9C-E152-4A79-A897-45AE1D834A6D.jpg (1277x602, 98.88K)

>filthered that it focus on Sonic more than human shit

please give him a fucking gun

Still watching it for Jim Carrey

audience score will be high, both chuds and trannies like movie sonic

I can't say I hate it either, it's like those 2000s movies with cartoons in real life but not completely unwatchable and made by people who like sonic

the mario movie is going to be a complete travesty though, I can't wait.

Attached: sneed.png (1200x1080, 302.41K)

Oh no, Mr. Critichivemind doesn't like a thing, guess my mind is changed entirley.

At best we get Gun Comander and Black Doom but that depends how well the Knuckles Paramount+ show does. Sonic

Exiled from home

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-201224_Chrome.jpg (1080x524, 257.13K)

The RT (((critics))) hated the first Sonic as well, means literally nothing

>critics hate it
the movie is kino.

ahahahah holy shit imagine browsing /vg/

I never saw the first one but I was happy for Sonicfags that it seemed to turn out good. Sad if Sonic 2 really is shit.

Him unironically doing these Sonic movies for the kids makes me like him again despite how much of a shithead he's been.

Shithead? I thought he was like depressed or something

Maybe not a shithead, more just way more obnoxious than the characters he gets typecast as. Watch his Norm Live episode, he's just a pain in the ass and jokes around way too much but not in a good way.

I just want a Sonic and the Black Knight adaptation bros...

Films like Sonic are critic proof. Families will go anyway and if the Sonic fans cared about quality they wouldn't be Sonic fans

Are you literally 12? He's always been that way, kid.

I just find it funny that critics thought it would be more alvin and got what Sonic should have been. They weren't holding back for this one. Almost admirable.

Does the younger Sonic fanbase still exist? I've been under the impression manchild weirdos like Chris Chan keep the franchise alive.

Will Chris Chan get parole to watch it?

What they failed to understand before the first trailer launched and they basically reworked the first movie completely is that Sonic fans are very particular and basically the boomers of the massive furry collective. If pandered to correctly the money makes itself

Matt Damon?

They are mostly young women now.

But does it attract the autist audience?.

I'm willing to bet he has access to some films in a rec room at whatever prison he's at. One if his followers will most definitely donate a camrip DVD to where he's at for him.

I'd believe this now that people who casually grew up with Sonic in the 90's probably introduced the games to their kids and a new generation of female Sonic fans latched on to the franchise because of all the colorful characters.

too lazy to check
what's the score of the 1st one?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-01-31_at_3.16.26_PM.jpg (800x450, 66.54K)

white women fuck hedgehogs

Attached: 1455156035972501831[1].png (1280x720, 759.14K)