Morbius thread

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE FOR SONY

Attached: flopius.jpg (1534x1306, 143.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2022/03/kraven-the-hunter-christopher-abbott-the-foreigner-sonys-marvel-1234973877/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jared Leto is a poison. He only gets casted because of his ties to cults and jews.

Ps. if he shaved his beard, he would no longer look as good as you think he does.

wtf morbius bros

haha Sony btfo'd!!!!!

>jared leto
Dropped

>shills dislike it
So that means its good.

>casted

Sony sisters, I cant go on. First Bungie now this. I usually take my HRT at this time but my therapist cut me off and i now I dont even have the energy to play my playstation anymore. What am I gonna do?

Are we actually going to see the death of the superhero movie in our lifetime? They can only flop so many times.

>Rotten Tomatoes
I actually have my own criteria

This isn't fucking fair

Attached: 1648695344446 (1).jpg (3464x2949, 2.31M)

Yes, not everyone is fluent in your mongrel language, Angoloid

They'll just start milking old niggas for le nostalgia effect like No Way Home and Dr Strange 2 soon

I'll wait for the audience score. If it's high, we know it's kino. Venom had a similar critic score and it was great.

>Sonic 2 comes out next week
Welp. It's over Sonybros...

So you learned incorrect English? Yikes. That's even worse than just making a simple mistake. Literally one of the easiest languages in the world.

Morbiusisters...

marvelbros... dc kids are laughing at us

...don't exist. Extremely idiotic of Sony to think this was a good idea. Venom and MAYBE Green Goblin are the only Spider-Man villains that are able to carry a movie by themselves.

no just the 1st world

leave morbius to me

Attached: kraven.jpg (655x818, 103.7K)

So did Leto personally fund this so he can act out his fantasy as an edgelord vampire?

Does kraven have any antagonists that aren't Spiderman?

fucking kek the critics are nervous as fuck.

morbchads I know the TRUTH

Im the joker baby

reminder sony hasn't made a good superhero movie since raimi

deadline.com/2022/03/kraven-the-hunter-christopher-abbott-the-foreigner-sonys-marvel-1234973877/
I have no idea who the fuck is "the foreigner" and after looking at the wiki I still have no idea. Seems like a cheap Chameleon rip off .

I want to see Sony Pictures burn.
Nice dubs btw.

Attached: 1622201497867.png (800x445, 150.36K)

So that means it's good then?