THIS IS A RITTENHOUSEHOLD

THIS IS A RITTENHOUSEHOLD

HE WAS A HERO, END OF STORY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61.77K)

This show convinced me that Italians aren't white
t. WASP

He was gay, George Floyd?

lmao anglogermcucks are asian

i can't wait to read about a leftist taking a gun to a trucker protest, fearing for his life and then starts shooting. Since that's legal now I guess.

if the truckers pull a gun on him, sure

>a trucker protest

nigga that shit was so two months ago. covid is over and no one gives a fuck about the truckers now. its all about ukraine.

>if the truckers pull a gun on him
nope, you can grab a gun and go looking for any excuse to use it, thats legal now thanks to Kyle

Kyle Won.

Elder Futhark predates the Old Turkic script by several centuries.

I agree, he should've let Rosenbaum rape him then kill him. Based take comrade.

how are you this retarded? the entire thing was caught on video, people have compiled fucktons of evidence, there was a literal court trial over this

as long as you say you were going to protect property you can just shoot whoever you like now

>leftist
>being able to fire a gun
Kyle btfo several kikerats at once, how would a lone leftoid mong take out all those truckers?

If this were true I would have shot the dick out of your mouth already

>leftists riot all over cities and destroy everything in sight
>beat random white people in group attacks across the country
>are surprised when mexican neighborhoods threaten them with guns
>quietly shuffle off and go burn down white peoples shit for a while
>get shot for burning white peoples shit
HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO US?

Just the ones who point a gun at you or try and bludgeon you with a skateboard, yeah, always been legal.

Won't happen because there's a difference between how left and right commit violence. Lefties are refusing to use words to fight people with, because they're so afraid of offending people. This reaches a boiling point and then they get physical.

Meanwhile a ring-winger (extremist) will scream NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER in a black cashier's face. You might think this senseless, but it releases the aggression, the alternative is shooting that cashier dead (which never happens).

This means that extremist lefties will be more violent than extremist righties.

>Kyle btfo several kikerats at once

two of them were unarmed, one of them was released from the psych ward for attempting suicide. isn't it weird that a suicidal person would run towards a kid carrying a gun shouting "shoot me!"

leftist didnt watch the trial. most of them didnt even watch the video. their talking head gods on CNN told them what happened so thats all they need to know. talk to any leftist about the subject for more than a minute and youll realize none of them paid any fucking attention to this incident despise having every strong opinion you can on it

Based Tony

>leftists
>knowing how to use guns outside of killing kids

What happened now? Wasn't he free already?

Attached: 4dce7ce8678fe84204f5896f6d699deb.png (1080x2160, 999.36K)

Wait a minute, he swallowed how much smack?

Attached: aytone.jpg (480x360, 19.18K)

>this is literally what redditards think

Attached: redditor.jpg (710x1049, 367.69K)

you guys sure know a lot about leftists despite only hanging out here and on your Any Forums-friendly discord server.

its almost like you're making it up based off of the liberal tulpa in your head that you argue with (and win) in the shower and while in bed.

>covid is over
all illnesses are now covid

Leftists sure sound like cool stable people

No it doesn’t

Attached: 82B520C9-7C40-459F-8759-B306AC8100E8.png (640x393, 225.91K)

And

>isn't it weird that a suicidal person would run towards a kid carrying a gun shouting "shoot me!"
Leftists are like that

Attached: leftism mental illness.jpg (2952x2240, 657.3K)

remember when all those rightoids stormed the capitol building because trump told them to?

>vaccines, paulie? Gedouttahea

>*shoots you in the face*
Lol thanks for telling me it's legal to kill leftists now, another one down!

Well you faggots who show up here do such a great job of representing them

Source?

>trump told them to
Never happened. You are brainwashed and propagandized.

i went to college for several years and live in southern cali, i know leftists pretty well and dont really have to rely on Any Forums to get an idea of them besides the most extreme examples.

Attached: Giovanni_Battista_Tiepolo_-_St_Jacobus_in_Budapest.jpg (1206x2390, 2.63M)

Yeah, that was pretty funny to watch all those democrat politicians who had been advocating for riots seething and shitting their pants when it was their own lives being threatened. Bunch of scumbags.

doesnt matter anyways because turks were white back then, along with most of the middle east

Attached: 573804.jpg (600x534, 32.88K)

theres over 8 hours of deleted phone records that proves Trump is a traitor

>It has been claimed that left-wingers or liberals (US sense) tend to more often suffer from mental illness than right-wingers or conservatives. This potential link was investigated using the General Social Survey cumulative cross-sectional dataset (1972-2018).

>All of these items were weakly associated with left-wing political ideology as measured by self-report, with especially high rates seen for the “extremely liberal” group. These results mostly held up in regressions that adjusted for age, sex, and race. For the variable with the most data (n = 11,338), the difference in the mental illness measure between “extremely liberal” and “extremely conservative” was 0.39 d. Temporal analysis showed that the relationship between mental illness, happiness, and political ideology has existed in the GSS data since the 1970s and still existed in the 2010s. Within-study meta-analysis of all the results found that extreme liberals had a 150% increased rate of mental illness compared to moderates. The finding of increased mental illness among left-wingers is congruent with numerous findings based on related constructs, such as positive relationships between conservatism, religiousness and health in general.

>The present study investigated a large dataset of representative adult Americans to see whether there was a relationship between political ideology and mental health. Prior research and media claims had indicated these variables were related such that left-wing ideology was associated with worse mental health (Bullenkamp & Voges, 2004; Duckworth et al., 1994; Guhname, 2007; Howard & Anthony, 1977; Kelly, 2014; Lemoine, 2020; Unorthodox Theory, 2020).

>It is notable that the question based on the largest sample size (n=11,338, spanning the years 2002-2018, days of poor mental health last 30 days) showed one of the most consistent patterns, both in the simple averages by sex and when adjusting for age.

That is not true genetically or historically

I would much rather hang out with politically delusional q boomers eating casserole, drinking miller lite and watching football than spend time with mutilated, suicidal drug addicts that represent your ilk's direct action team and seeing whatever depraved shit they do in their crummy apartment

>deflects the question so he doesn't have to admit that mental illness isn't specific to political orientation, other than "extreme"

>deflection

Kyle won

>deleted phone records that proves

Attached: or2evgjxjy371.jpg (472x489, 31.84K)

Sure, bud. Make sure you wear your tinfoil hat while you listen to the phone records.

Nah, you bunkercels already do a fine job of showing what leftism is all about

Attached: lmao.png (2967x2182, 2.26M)

theres over 8 hours of deleted phone records that proves you're a faggot

>Nationalist is a traitor to a different Nationalist entity
Much left wing, so progressive!

You're in denial

Attached: leftism is a mental illness.png (3000x2250, 1.02M)

Remember when all those leftists burned the capitol because Twitter said so?

How is answering your question directly "deflecting"? You asked if I remembered and I said yeah it was based. Kys faggot retard.

Used to have his sister as my phone background and tell people it was my girlfriend