So every show and movie is just status quo propaganda at this point?

So every show and movie is just status quo propaganda at this point?

They're not even trying

Attached: 1648700291046.png (828x1018, 591.84K)

That thread just died. Move on.

It's over.

what will they do when whites are a minority?

Step 1. Stop watching Disney shit. Stop making threads about it. Stop talking about it

Step 2. Profit!

stop posting about this no one cares go to Any Forums if you want to be a transphobe otherwise enjoy the films

>"We're not trying to make your kids gay. There is no gay agenda."

If I could go back in time, I would viciously oppose everything they pushed for. Gays should be imprisoned and have their rights stripped because this is where it leads if you start treating them like people.

LGBTQ+ wins again. Love wins. Hate loses.

drink arsenic

At this point conservatives have literally boycotted every entertainment medium known to man including sports. Might as well just sit in the dark and read the Bible for the rest of their lives.

>mad trannies

until we decide to purge you all

The more you faggots whine about trannies, blacks, gays, etc the more they're going to push them.

OHHHHH NOOOOOO
THERES GOMNA BE TRANNIES IN MYYYY MOVIES??!????!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WAHHHHHHHH I CANT STAND LOOKING AT COCKS, THEYRE SO ICKYYYYYY EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>conservatives successfully boycotting anything
These retards would brag how they’d never watch the woke NFL ever again and then be live-tweeting the Sunday game the week later.

Burgerland is something else lmao

the cycle must be go on. fight the bad guy, become the bad guy. just enjoy the show and be good to the people close to you. you will feel free and you will be happier.

Stop watching American media.

Attached: 6467456325.jpg (960x640, 150.82K)

>Person: As a
I stop listening. I don't care what they are fuck off.

You lost. Just accept it. The culture of today hates you. If you have kids, they will definitely grow to hate you. Anti-LGBTQ+ sentiment is tantamount to violence and with luck, just expressing that sort of deplorable opinion will put you in prison. Where you belong.

I watch anime.

Attached: hollywood burning.jpg (1080x1080, 91.71K)

i know "christian conservatives" that still eat up this disney slop and have every form of baby yoda merch in existence

naw id rather throw faggots off rooftops

Happy to see some pushback from Desantis, no matter how small the change, the foothold leftists have in schools specially on little kids needs to end, this lgbtq tranny shit is just another ideology and step to brainwashing kids into leftism and liberalism, thus getting more voters in the future

exactly my based dude.

Whites are a minority. Caucasians are ~7% of the world's population.

When whites in the US are a minority, the country is over, China will laugh at how easy it was and the jews will flee to Israel like rats leaving a sinking ship.

Attached: 1573774632196.jpg (1024x613, 73.51K)

>You lost. Just accept it. The culture of today hates you. If you have kids, they will definitely grow to hate you. Anti-LGBTQ+ sentiment is tantamount to violence and with luck, just expressing that sort of deplorable opinion will put you in prison. Where you belong.

Attached: 1648018992003.png (548x522, 265.39K)

ACK incoming

Sorry but no. I'm 20 and don't like gay shit and don't hate my dad for not liking gay shit. Kys tranny.

If this were actually true, then why are you gays SO intolerant of cis? Admit you're just as full of hate and stop being a hypocrite.

Based zoomer. Tell that child grooming tranny.

>The culture of today hates you
Then why should we be tolerant of it?

Well yeah. I still watch movies sometimes if they look tolerable, but I always torrent them. I haven't subsidized television or film in almost a decade now.

grooming wins

When will the right learn that politics is not downwind from culture and they in fact helped create the conditions for this top-down stranglehold of the institutions?

the entertainment industry died when the internet went mainstream and blackrock money (thu is keeping it afloat.

not as exciting as white genocide, i know.

Attached: 1647012491716[1].jpg (2022x1165, 333.26K)

>>He honestly thinks the kids won't be murdering their parents ten years from now, for turning them into these freaks.

>tfw conservatism has fallen so badly that they’re okay with teaching sexual orientation and gender ideology starting in 4th grade at a minimum now

This bill isn’t the win you faggots think it is.

>enjoy the mandated propaganda
nah

>stop posting about this no one cares go to Any Forums if you want to be a transphobe otherwise enjoy the films

Attached: 1616474076967.png (828x1402, 1.57M)

>You lost. Just accept it. The culture of today hates you. If you have kids, they will definitely grow to hate you. Anti-LGBTQ+ sentiment is tantamount to violence and with luck, just expressing that sort of deplorable opinion will put you in prison. Where you belong.

Attached: 1613342084890.png (1690x1210, 1.05M)

>LGBTQ+ wins again. Love wins. Hate loses.

Attached: 48297.jpg (881x1024, 91.01K)

>retards let their retarded kids watch fag tv
>kids grow up to be fags and don't procreate
>smart people protect their kids from being poisoned
>smart kids grow up healthy and procreate
I know it looks bad for white people but all these negative pressures on whites is probably having a eugenic effect.

I don't how many whites there will be in the future but if they still exist, I can guarantee that they'll be highly intelligent and hyper-ethnocentric.

>At this point conservatives have literally boycotted every entertainment medium known to man including sports. Might as well just sit in the dark and read the Bible for the rest of their lives.

Attached: tranny in the dark.png (1248x1676, 1.4M)

>Don't you understand, they WANT you to oppose it!

That's the problem with conservatism - they're always on defense. Trying to mitigate losses and do damage control against a relentless leftist offense. You can't win if you only play defense. It's just a slow but consistent loss. Quite sad.

>At this point conservatives have literally boycotted every entertainment medium known to man including sports.
The problem is that they haven't.

It doesn't really matter. Kids own themselves and will continue to do so. We won them that right. To protect them from the likes of you. They can be themselves and develop in the direction they choose for themselves. The fact that you can't see that you're the common denominators in every situation where anger and hate loom large just points to the righteousness of our cause and the correctness of our actions thus far.
>muh paradox of tolerance
We don't tolerate what everyone already knows is hateful. We're not bound by outdated doctrines and asymmetrically constructed constitutions that privilege bigots.

Stop raping kids you freak

Attached: drag queen story time .jpg (1024x1024, 177.55K)

>They can be themselves and develop in the direction they choose for themselves.
No, it's like a vegan cat. Everybody knows who is really making the decisions.

>you're the common denominators in every situation where anger and hate loom large

Attached: .png (895x931, 112.27K)

Didn't read. Reminder: you will never be a woman.

all my cats have been vegan and they are perfectly fine for several months

Attached: 0.jpg (410x1024, 92.45K)

>tranny hands typed this post
Cool TED talk, dude. But if speeches and media brainwashing actually worked, why do you have so much work to do after decades of MLK and Cosby Show shit? Because, as you yourself said, kids own themselves, and most hate your degenerate narcissim. Hiding in plebbit hugboxes doesn't represent the Real World.