Holy shit----- this

Holy shit----- this.

Attached: chrome_0X25kUCWO2.png (579x332, 159.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ff8LEx9Mw54
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chapelle is a fag and I'm tired of pretending otherwise

Dave was never good

Stand up is fucking gay and the people who act like it's some kind of sacred craft are usually fucking losers

He would be on a plane to africa muttering to himself
>that nigga tryna get me to wear a damn dress, shieeet I ain’t wearing a dress nigga

Dave is one of the greatest stand up comedians of all time, easy.

youtu.be/ff8LEx9Mw54

Attached: 3030 - animated bloodshot_eyes clothes flag gif glasses hanging open_mouth pixiz rope soyjak stubble suicide text tongue tranny variant_gapejak_front.gif (500x500, 1.57M)

Who is this? Someone’s opinion I should highly value and respect?

Chappelle wouldn't have torn down another black person, much less a African queen like Jada, on national TV. Despite his use of the n word, which I believe even us Afro Americans shouldn't use, Chappelle is a class act.

This.
Chris rock is an unfunny house coon who went for the easy joke and punched down. Room full of everything under the sun and he hyper focuses in on Will

just imagine OP typed the words out again as the post and put a picture of dave chapelle. Now you're laughing.

Well Dave isn’t Chris rock he’s actually funny and deep with societal commentary that stings but is the truth

Every post like this saying x would have done y is just making out Chris to be a bigger cuck than Will

>be Dave Chapelle
>be a comedian
>tell a joke to a bunch of White guys
>White guys laugh at your joke
>be offended that they laughed at your joke, as a comedian
>seethe and take a long hiatus from comedy

Wtf was this faggot's problem?

Fucking shitty nigger comedian only propped up by pasty whites teenagers, just like that fatfuck in the ground Patrice

The worst part is that people still pretend he’s some badass truth teller

Bill Burr laughed too hard at a joke durring a Chappelle Show taping and it got under Dave's skin.

>propped up by pasty whites teenagers
t. Pasty white teenager

I'm a pasty brown MAN, now on your knees you sissy little white

will smith is a cucked incest pedo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI

Attached: 5499CDC2-4E78-40EB-AB6B-EC0DA1956DA2.gif (500x258, 887.75K)

I can picture it white man laughs too hard
>am I a minstrel to him/them?

He's a racist who hates whites and realized he had become a minstrel. Part of the reason Kanye lost the plot too but he also has mental health issues.

>WHO LAUGHED!?!?

It’s hard to carry on when they stop laughing with you and start laughing at you

Dave was funny before the hiatus but he's been cringe after coming back

almost all comedy is dead now anyway

"Man"