Whats a relevant degree thsts not medicine or computer science that would let me work in western europe or migrate to...

whats a relevant degree thsts not medicine or computer science that would let me work in western europe or migrate to the new world?

Attached: FCBDBBF2-D39E-43BD-B810-2E0EF6889F19.png (2062x2000, 142.07K)

plumber, construction worker.

No idea, just join a building company and get shipped over

this or engineering

Just join a trade and start your own company

Heard that Poland has very good toilet cleaning universities

Attached: BCA8FA20-67A9-4EBA-8B0A-4FA1E22F305D.gif (824x800, 1.97M)

Electrical/Computer Engineering.

You mean the US? Apart from these two I'm not sure. But then IT is so broad and the Silicone Valley is in so desperate need of talents (been told that by a guy who works for Microsoft) that I'm sure there are tons of interesting career paths. If I were you I'd literally check classifieds in the SV area. Good luck.

Law?

How do I get a Polish wife
How do I get a German wife
How do I get a Icelandic wife

might to this

Prostitution

electrical engineering, mechanical engineering

really your best bet would be CS, by far the most jobs and highest demand t. mechanical engineer

Yea im not kidding either, If youre a plumber/construction worker/electrician you have infinite work and can pick whatever kind of work you want, get some experience and start your own business.

would much rather do white collar jobs though

does this apply to people outside EU? I'll do anything to get off this continent.

rude and racist
ge mentioned degrees, not physical work

What is that?

If you get a work Visa or something like that, EU citizens can work anywhere they want within the EU.
But you can get italian citizenship easily if you can prove that you descend from italians, works for many other countries.

Take a good quality general lavatory services maintenance degree. Very highly valued overseas skill over here.

I don’t think there is one.

Sadly I am ""pure"" Kraut with no Wop other than my accent. Are there no German states that take in ethnic Germans wanting to migrate back? My family came from former Austria-Hungary, would that work for any EU country?

Your parent needs to be a German citizen for you to get German citizenship
>t. Just went through the process

Sad, time to find workvisa. Does anyone have experience with higher education in Germany and US, how does it compare?

Did they teach you German?

business for here I believe but there is likely lots of comptition.