The tweet that ended an era

What's your favorite Bruce Willis kino boys?

Attached: Capture.jpg (725x504, 52.21K)

i love that people willingly social signal their retardation with things like the uke flag

The Fifth Element of course, like any true kinoisseur.

Did they accidentally end his career?

Hahahaha based Bruce taking RLM down a peg even as his brain is mush

Attached: bruce.jpg (500x546, 194.93K)

Bruce was actually just trying to say he has Alopecia

Lol why would they remove their reviews? Bruce having a brain disease doesn't change the fact that he still stared in REALLY shitty movies.

Because most of their criticisms are laughing at him for having a brain problem. Justice for the directors of all those B-movies that they claimed were rapists for having women wear bikinis.

based.
RLM must pay for their crimes

Attached: nig.jpg (520x439, 27.09K)

all the covid retards jumped onto ukraine

>Because most of their criticisms are laughing at him for having a brain problem.
So what?

They’re the ones that try to act like moral good guys

>le mainstream media and facebergers like it so it is....LE BAD
>most people don't like Putin bombing civilians but they are NPCs so it is.... LE GOOD
>America did it therefore it is good for another country to do it
I admit the NPC shilling for ukr*ne is incredibly cringe but you can't unironically support Asian mongoloid barbarians and Muslims driving a white nation into ruin and it's women into the arms of French blacks, without being just as bad as the globohomo you claim to oppose.

Because you are making money off someone's suffering? It just leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, the least they can do is donate the money to his kids.

Donate money to his kids?!? For what being born?! Do you really think those kids are gonna blow their inheritance putting peepa in a 5star nursing home? Sheneqa's gonna be slapping him around for shitting his pants in a year or two after he's dumped off.

why do I have to support either, I don't give a shit about some shithole on the other side of the world

>driving a white nation into ruin and it's women into the arms of French blacks, without being just as bad as the globohomo you claim to oppose
ukranians arent white, cringe as fuck post

>the least they can do is donate the money to his kids.
Nigger what? Bruce Willis children aren't in need of financial support ESPECIALLY after all of those fucking movies he has made in the last year. Imagine donating money to a man that's worth over 250m just because you reviewed some of shit shitty movies.

you're fucking retarded

Actually, I can.

Dumb Ukraine nigger

>Because you are making money off someone's suffering?
You mean like all the movies staring bruce did?

>War bad
>What are you retarded?
Seethe.

Attached: 1487383774708.jpg (703x516, 99.26K)

Have you considered maybe not having an opinion on every single fucking trend that comes along that you don't understand in the first place?

Attached: RDT_20220324_0054404890191642814277488.png (1283x1038, 907.29K)

>300+ pounds
>that plop as he hits the ground
kino

Have you considering being a contrarian for its own sake doesn't make you smart or free-thinking? Imagine exclusively framing your opinions around your perception of what's popular, then doing the opposite.

there hasn't been peace on earth in 10,000 years. it's been war. no one cares unless there is some social currency to cash in on.

imagine the smell

Did you have a point?

Keep Bruce Willis name out cho mouse aIGht??!

Attached: ow.jpg (463x545, 48.87K)

cashing in on social currency is retarded. pretty simple.

Have you?

Attached: OIP.01j2A0DSoSqnnCM6qWdGJQHaEH.jpg (474x263, 15.54K)

you're thinking about this all wrong. turn off your bleeding liberal heart (but muh heckin white racerino) and think about it in machiavellian terms. This is a proxy war. The US regime supports the Ukies, the Russians are the Russians.

The US regime has/will
>indoctrinate you/your children in their anti-life religion
>turned your cities into 3rd world hellscapes
>flooded your homeland with foreigners
>slashed your standard of living with inflation
>will do everything short of violence to ruin your life if you dissent
>wants to homogenize the entire planet (that includes you) into a godless, raceless, consumerist blob

the russian regime has/will
>????

of these two world powers, which are you more opposed to? which one's defeat would be your victory?

Attached: america_the_future.webm (726x720, 2.87M)

I don't think you know what social currency is if you think a low effort emoji is an example of it.

based dubs

Attached: 1549827267973.jpg (550x791, 278.92K)

>driving a white nation into ruin
Then you should've been there in 2014 when they got coup'd by Jews retard

>Russia invading Ukraine is a good thing because Russia is BASED and TRADE xD
Yeah, this meme's pretty much run its course now that Russia's been exposed as the degenerate shithole that it is. But since the ruble's tanked over Putin's blunder, I guess your handlers are getting what they pay for.

Maybe they need to add a #PrayForBruce or a little Bruce Willis flag to their twitter handle out of respect.

Very often people with the flag promote escalation.

USA>russia

>Putin bombing civilians
Oh no putler is personally killing all the kids he comes across he's so evil bro #raisegasprocestostopevilputler

>you can't unironically support Asian mongoloid barbarians and Muslims driving a white nation into ruin and it's women into the arms of French blacks, without being just as bad as the globohomo you claim to oppose.
Nigger what