Ben

Ben...

Attached: file.png (1890x1745, 2.69M)

I can't believe faggots are now praising this piece of shit suit. It's hideous to look at. Looks nothing like the fucking comics.
Even Miller's fatass batsymbol at least looked like a bat. This shit was always embarrassing.

Attached: good morning sneeder.png (900x822, 293.21K)

so it wasn’t the suit’s material. affleck really was just a fat batman.

>now
It was always the best because it actually resembles Batman the most. Not all this armored shit or full rubber looking suit.

>thinking the expensive actors are allowed to do complex stunt work

Jesus you sneedercucks are really just that dense
Every single shot of Pattinson in the batsuit is ten times more Batman-esque than any shot of Fatfuck's bulging corpsesuit.

Attached: brooding bat.jpg (1079x1294, 142.29K)

Of course you would think that looks good. Every time.

Reeve's suit looks like fucking hot garbage

OP's suit looks like it was made out of paper mache.

Great samefag you pestilent shill.

Attached: good morning to batfleck.png (900x1000, 502.23K)

>It was always the best because it actually resembles Batman the most.
It looks nothing like Batman should. If you want Batman to look like he should then the suit should be made out of cloth like the Adam West or Cartoon Batman.

kek they made this comic real

Attached: 1624974859595.png (550x818, 151.17K)

>it takes a full minute to comment again
>both the comments aren’t even thirty seconds apart
reevescuck

> oh no, they made batman look marginally attractive and not like a fucking ugly goon!
What's your point again pleb?

Attached: good morning sir.png (900x1000, 84.54K)

It’s still the closest thing without going full cloth which nobody fucking is doing in these movies. The MCU basically brings out the cloth suit to make fun of it since it looks like shit to run around in literal pajamas. this suit looks way better than wearing some armored getup.

Man, thank goodness.
Now that means there are two sneederfags on here that I can rip to shreds.
Thanks for the heads up samefag!

Attached: average snyder fan.jpg (900x822, 85.14K)

>wants to fuck robert pattinson

kek

batman is not supposed to be a twink

This looks bad.

I don't really think Pattinson is all that attractive and I don't know why you faggots keep bringing this shit up. He was a pretty good batman and while his Bruce was lacking that was kind of the point of this movie.

I dont like the boots nor th gauntlets but its pretty good honestly

Large eyes are typically seen as unattractive by women.

Yes, the whole comic is a bunch of strawmanning and cope by a retard. Actually might not even be a female artist

Good comeback faggot. Peak Batman has always been lean. But of course, you'd have to read a comic to know that now wouldn't you?
Good opinion user. Love the explanation.
Because Pattinson was voted the most handsome man in the world for a reason. You don't have to be gay to know that Batman is supposed to be good looking. Same as Superman. And since Adam West, they've made Batman and ugly motherfucker, until finally someone had the good sense to cast someone known for their good looks.

Attached: sadbat.jpg (600x600, 32.31K)

>Peak Batman has always been lean

lmao he's always been huge

>Because Pattinson was voted the most handsome man in the world for a reason. You don't have to be gay to know that Batman is supposed to be good looking.

lmao top homo, imagine being Team Edward in 2022

Why is there such push on this board to defend everything and anything Snyder related? I think Ben is actually a good actor and he could have been the best iteration of Batman to date if not for being hampered by Snyder's god-awful writing. Also, why the fuck does his suit looks like gray paper glued together? Could they really not think of a better way to make this look like the old WB cartoon one (I'm assuming that's what they were going for)

>tfw we will never get Tower of Babel story where Batman keeps Wonder Woman as a sex slave

Attached: tower of babel batman.jpg (720x1109, 127.93K)

> he's always been huge
You absolute fucking mongoloid. No wonder you have such shit opinions. You've never read a comic in your life.
Picrel is Batman. Not your Burger King Batfleck.
> lmao top homo, imagine being Team Edward in 2022
Are you twelve years old, or just a perpetual retard? Get your head out of the year 2008, and enter the real world, where Robert Pattinson has been churning out kino after kino for the past decade.

Attached: breyfolge.jpg (920x593, 85.05K)