Will Smith: So I’m supposed to be afraid?

Terry Crews: No Will Smith, you’re supposed to be afraid because if you ever put your hands on Chris Rock again, you ain’t going to jail… I’m going to jail

Attached: A0A92D97-DF88-49A9-B6B0-F64FE5A1E476.jpg (1964x1170, 206.73K)

A friend of mine is brain dead for thinking it wasn't 100% staged.
>Haha all Chris has to do is laugh man don't throw your career away for attacking him
If I was in Chris's shoes I'd have said "Will. Me and you are going to jail tonight." before attempting to lodge said mic up his ass.

>KEEP YOUR KIKE HANDS ON MY FUCKING DICK

This is wholesome

Will had the size advantage on him. Chris Rock was not in a position he could’ve retaliated. Nor should he have tho because he was staging the oscars at the moment and can’t just act like a violent nigger lunatic like Will

Height isn’t everything when it comes to fighting

He’s younger too, and Chris Rock just isn’t a fighter and Will is kind of a big guy

Didn't Terry Crews cry about being molested by some industry kikes?

For you perhaps

yeah

yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeeeeaaaaaaaahh aaaaaaahhhhh

?

>suffers something traumatic that no one should suffer
>is emotional about it
What are you? A sociopath? Psychopath?

Blacks hate Terry Crews because he's always sucking up to the yts like a good house negro every chance he gets.

You’re the one that’s brain dead. Go to doctors check for autism

Terry Crews doesn’t get the right to complain. He was gifted with enough physical size and strength to be able to defend himself unlike a lot of women and less fortunate people. Some people would have fought back harder and rather died than be molested/raped, and yet they didn’t have that opportunity. So if anything, it’s almost offensive for Terry to be crying about it when he could’ve stopped what happened to him from happening when many other victims didn’t have that chance because they were women, children, or just not as big as Crews

Yeah. Weight is.
In which Will is considerably stronger and larger too

>just lift bro
>it's all you need to defend yourself from a network of established movie producers with a combined bet worth in the hundreds of billions

Their money doesn’t mean anything. It was one Jew who was touching his dick at a party. Terry could’ve grabbed his arm and snapped it in half. He didn’t have to let him keep touching his dick. He wasn’t even drugged or coerced into it which would maybe be understandable, but it was literally just 1 Jew not the network grabbing his dick

Just because you were molested a couple times by your dad doesn’t mean Terry couldn’t have been raped too. You stupid bitch

Dude, you live in a fairytale if you think that's realistic. I'm pretty sure the guy who was actually in the industry for years knows better how it works than you, some dude posting on Any Forums.

I live in a fairytale. You’re the one say a coalition of billionaire Jews were responsible for him letting his dick get grabbed by a relatively unknown nobody in the business who also happened to be Jewish. All I’m saying is women are more vulnerable and I don’t really feel bad for him

Blacks hate terry crews because they're jealous of his success. They all want to bring each other down and blame whitey for their problems.

You really think you know better than a guy from the hood, ex NFL player, who's been in that rotten industry for years, how it works? Just stop man.