Who was REALLY at fault?

Who was REALLY at fault?

Attached: FO8XAWKXEAwrQIz.jpg (711x845, 91.4K)

They've already blamed white supremacy and "toxic masculinity" so it was only a matter of time until they blamed Trump. Left wingers are massive retards.

Trump once broke into Fran Drescher's house a raped her in front of her secretly delighted husband.

is girl in pic white?

>delighted husband.
I bet he was. Imagine not being delighted when Trump comes over to rape your wife.

Attached: trytyrtyrtyr.jpg (706x601, 100.8K)

Donald Trump raped Kevin Nash on a humid summer night in 1992.

And if it was james woods who did this fox news would be blaming biden. Fuck all news stations.

>if you're white in america you get blamed for the "aftermath" of two blacks quarreling
do amerikeks really

Such is life under ZOG

Attached: 1366684027387.png (260x237, 65.5K)

our shitty media does

Attached: ertertett.png (2844x1404, 3.63M)

Who is "they"?

One woman on CNN is a retard. And so are you for generalizing in a non-Any Forums thread

>CNN analyst
So a retard propagandist.
Should I care? I'm thinking no.

Journalists and retarded left wingers

The night was sultry.

>Black hair
what we need is a strike hair

You know god damn well liberal media is pumping out articles shifting the blame from Will Smith to easy targets nobody will defend like patriarchy and bigotry and it’s all bullshit. Its not a conspiracy you dumb fuck it’s a well connected publicist doing his job for a multi million dollar talent and management agency and for his multi-millionaire client. Fucking retarded NPC child. Go fuck yourself.

>>non-Any Forums
Will Smith and the Oscars aren't Any Forums?

Laugh at the incident and move on. I don't like being lead around and told what to care about. Fuck the media sites trying to turn this into an important issue or excuse to push their ideology.

>Who is "they"?
By they, it means all of CNN, have you seen how quick they cut off and have connection issues whenever a guest starts speaking against the propaganda their trying to spread?
So yes they are all complicit and probably believe whatever stupid shit comes out of her mouth

Fox News cuts people off as well.

>Fox News is my arbiter of truth