Now that the dust has settled, how does Jackass 4 compare to the previous entries in the series?

Now that the dust has settled, how does Jackass 4 compare to the previous entries in the series?

Attached: jackass-4-poster-wolfson.jpg (666x1000, 870.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Pr4AU2wc&ab_channel=Movieclips
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is fucking terrible.

It’s on the same level as 2.5 and 3.5. Everything feels like something that would end up on the cutting room floor of a real Jackass movie

An embarrassment. A real detriment to the jackass legacy

Hey Bam, go OD you bloated fuck.

face it Steve O, it's a Jackflop

That is the worst movie poster they could have chosen for this.

They released like 20 different posters. For some reason this is the only one posted here though

Huh, wonder why.

Probably the worst of the 4, has a few good bits but too much gross out and gay shit that just wasn't funny or genuine

Long live kazakhstan brothers.

Haven't seen it yet, but I hope Dunn gets some flaming good segments. He's always been my favorite :)

they forgot how to actually be funny

youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Pr4AU2wc&ab_channel=Movieclips

So maybe I'm just a coomer but I really wonder what the dynamics in the room would be if that chick got some nude 'stunts'... She was in the room for every penis segment

I was never a fan of the gross out stuff

i would watch this

also who is this lady? I recognize her

Any Forums is a feminist board that's and we're proud of all that women achieve that's why

Easily worst of the 4 movies but it was still pretty enjoyable, not bad like everyone says

What a punchable fucking faggot face.

Is her fartbox punchable too?

based poopies

wolfson should have stripped at some point just like the dudes were doing. paige ginn does more pontius-like jackass stunts, they probably should have approached her instead.

needed more candid content of them fucking around instead of just one stunt after another. that was part oft he charm of the series. like it was just a bunch of friends hanging out and doing stupid shit

Attached: 1566961274380.jpg (1680x2329, 884.71K)

They should have dug up Ryan Dunn's corpse and placed it Bam's bed while he was sleeping