JUST

JUST

Attached: cnn.jpg (783x772, 152.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10321309/amp/Chris-Cuomos-CNN-producer-hosted-sleepovers-pool-parties-friends-three-young-children.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who even watches regular cnn, other than people trapped at airports

imagine paying for sponsored propaganda lmao

But it's a bargain!

Attached: half.png (548x868, 367.42K)

Anything that lowers my IQ isn't a bargain

If we ever need information from captured terrorists just force them to watch this and they'll tell us everything after 1 hour

>Parental Guidance
Who the fuck would take parenting advice from a fag

I honestly would pay that if that had all of Larry King archived and cleaned up from the old tapes. But because that was the one decent thing they produced in their entire existence I'm going to guess it's not on there

These bastards took my Italy Tucci table kino from HBO Max, fuck em

ITT: Fox News fans eternally assblasted by any propaganda outside of their preferred propaganda

They aren't sports teams user

More like CNN pozzed

I had no idea what that show Unite of Am was going to be but I could tell just from 30% of the poster that it was going to be annoying

I was right

Attached: clipboard.jpg (1610x1078, 350.67K)

Sadly that's essentially what they've become.

Other fags looking fir grooming tips.

Attached: th (7).jpg (474x266, 11.64K)

Attached: Brian-Stelter.jpg (1280x720, 90.16K)

>comedian
>looks like the most unfunny nigger ever

Everyone knows Fox News is propaganda. It's the people who read NYT and/or watch CNN who think everyone else's news is "conspiratorial", "right-wing", or "misinformation".

>even a war in europe couldn't save them
It's over

imagine defending corporate media of any shape

This. Apparently not even most lefties watch this shit. It's just a channel for Neolib cucks

I can't help but laugh at that cuckhold Chris Wallace. What a joke he is.

W. Kamau Bell is one of those whiney fucking coons who marries a white woman, moves to the whitest possible neighborhood he can for a higher standard of living and still has the nerve to complain about gentrification. He's such a fucking faggot.

Attached: OIP (4).jpg (474x255, 19.33K)

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES ALL OF A SUDDEN

WHY? WHO ASKED FOR THIS? WHO DECIDED THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA? WHO'S THE FUCKING KIKE RESPONSIBLE FOR SEEING THE STATE OF MEDIA IN 2020 AND GOING
>THIS ISN'T SHITTY ENOUGH, LETS MAKE THINGS WORSE THAN CABLE

WHY

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Attached: 1615998020809.jpg (689x724, 99.09K)

Fox News is, was, and always will be the fattest kid at fat camp.

What were they thinking with this shit lmao

FX used to play commercials for his show there all the time. The joke they chose to sell him with was

>I'm not saying Pat Buchanan is racist, but if you type "Pat Buchanan" into Google it autocompletes "Pat Buchanan racist"

Attached: 0-230-0-345-crop.jpg (230x345, 22.88K)

source

Ignorance is bliss, right OP? All news is propaganda, dumb-ass. A reader must be adept at reading between the lines.

The ad to cnn+ was fucking hilarious. They were talking about crime shows but the wording was
>so much crime
>all in one place
>CNN+
Like did anyone think that through?

Judge Holden

>IF YOU NO LIKE RED TEAM THEN YOU LIKE THE BLUE TEAM

Incredible

The producer that was having women send in their daughters to him so he could teach them cock worship so they had a better shot at getting big in hollywood.

why would anyone want more cnn much less pay to have more cnn

>All news is propaganda, dumb-ass.
That was literally my point, dumbass

It's actually mind-boggling how divorced media has become from capitalism. Budgets have never been higher and viewership has never been lower. Studios that 10 years ago would say
>we can't justify spending $10 million to pursue 1 million viewers
Will now eagerly spend $100 million to pursue half a million viewers

It can't be described as a "business" anymore in any possible sense

Attached: photo-1554672723-b208dc85134f.jpg (1000x667, 47.24K)

kek

Based and king pilled

The finders are a real thing but you making statements isn't a source

Glad Chris Wallace is suffering after he rigged the first debate.

If you're on Any Forums (a website filled with far-right lunatics who do nothing but seethe about libruls all day) attacking CNN, it's pretty fuckin safe to assume you're a right-winger who thinks Fox is a more reliable source of news.

But hey, maybe I'm just totally crazy.

Well now is the time for them to operate
People can't leave the house so they watch shows

>derr i cant google derrrr im retard
>derr pleez spoonfeed me derr
I dont give a shit if you believe me, its real, look it up you fucking faggot.

Frontline is free CNN. Your out of your league

what are you doing here ?

Concrete example:
This streaming service had a budget of $1,750,000,000
It existed for five months in late 2020

Attached: Quibi.png (1000x563, 737.71K)

Schizo making false connections

That's not a bad deal if it has some of the old shit.

The media is funded for ideological reasons. I've seen how quickly people that are unplugged from access to the media change for the better - they become less irritable, more sociable, and the topics of conversation are of a personal nature rather than focused on overly-dramatized non-issues. The media needs to constantly reinforce the negativity and misery, and I am convinced that during Trump's presidency they were going so far as to use barely-audible frequencies that triggered nervousness and anxiety just to make people feel terrible and to associate those bad feelings with Trump.

In their defense, their audience was people riding public transit to work. In 2021.

There’s a dozen other websites with negro worship, troon enabling, and neoliberal boot-licking, so why are you here?

Calling out right-wing hypocrisy on Any Forums in a thread about CNN+

Even if there's some truth to what you're saying, it can't have always been true or universal, because companies used to make a shitload of money from advertising, shows used to actually get shitcanned when nobody was watching them, etc.

Television just giving up on being a market force at all is a relatively recent development for sure, it used to be only PBS was like that and they were a laughingstock

I have no idea who would even want to pay for this shit. I mean just bundle it with your parent companies streaming service

That guy has certainly fucked a child in his life.

Davidduke.com

Learn more about the Jewish takeover of the west through their stranglehold on global media.

google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10321309/amp/Chris-Cuomos-CNN-producer-hosted-sleepovers-pool-parties-friends-three-young-children.html
Wow that was so hard.
Fucking retard. You really cant google "cnn producer pedo" that was soooo fucking hard

They must be in full desperation mode. Blumhouse is the only not retarded studio...oh and a24

The KKK are inbred retards

>But hey, maybe I'm just totally crazy.

You are.

It was honestly doomed to fail, they didn't expect to make money for the first 5 years in a best case scenario and the retention rates were like 6% or something absurdly low.

Thanks for the source, so nice of you to do all that work for me :^)

CNN is awful. Like unfettered undiluted ZOG.
But do NOT talk shit on Lisa Ling.
If you do I'll grind you into meat paste.

Everyone working at CNN is a pedo

Many such cases.