How do you personally divide eastern and western Europe?

How do you personally divide eastern and western Europe?
I personally divide it by Orthodox vs Catholic(including those protestants who split from Catholic)

Attached: file.png (1000x691, 321.51K)

To be part of Western Europe you have to be
>Catholic or Protestant
>Anything West of Germany or the Adriatic.
Poland and Hungary do fit closely in with Latin Europe, I think they would probably be considered a lot more as Western European if they were wealthy.

>How do you personally divide eastern and western Europe?
good part and bad part

Attached: A_general_map_of_Eastern_Europe.png (2560x1562, 403.85K)

what you wrote is the real og west east split which is also the same as western roman empire and eastern roman empire

the left side won recently so we are westernizing more and more previously eastern land greece was the first

Catholics are the West, Orthodox are the East. The Cold War is over and that retarded division is no longer valid.

Attached: 1654433671613.png (2560x1562, 388.03K)

When will Poland regain their pre-Soviet Western European identity?

Attached: images (62).jpg (350x458, 54.18K)

catholic and deviant catholics aka protestants west
orthodox east

dude they are the country that did the most to nationalize its people back after ussr
why do you think they are so catholics today

Bosnians weren't Catholic, nor Orthodox
They were inbred pagan mongrels which is way today they are mostly inbred islamic mongrels

Bosnians don't exist. They are just Muslim Serbs

Medieval Bosnia was a Croatian and Catholic state. What do you want to tell me, that the man named Hrvoje Hrvatinic was not a Croat? Lol. The Bogumils were a Bulgarian sect and a statistical error.

>I think they would probably be considered a lot more as Western European if they were wealthy.

obviously, back in the medieval era when economic differences weren't that obvious, they were considered part of western civilization without a doubt

There are only three divisions of europe:
Romano-hellenic europe
Germanic europe
Slavic europe

Anything else is WRONG

we have nothing in common with other Slavs, especially Russians or Serbo-Bulgarians

>The Cold War is over and that retarded division is no longer valid.
but dividing by religion in 2022 is not?

No, because it is a religious but also a cultural division that is almost 1000 years old; while communism was in fact forcibly installed in all countries, ordinary people in Poland or the Czech Republic certainly did not want communism but no one asked them. However, religion is part of the cultural code and national identity, communism is not.

Same, but Balkans is also its own thing.

I personally divide it by Catholic vs Orthodox(including those protestants who split from Catholic). I call it Polako-Med zone VS Nordic-Uralo-Balkanic zone

Yes, that's correct. It is the most important cultural division in Europe and one that lasted for centuries and has long-lasting effects. The Christian denominations themselves are not that different in practice, but it's the cultural heritage that was formed around these that followed different paths in elements like architecture and language (script/loanwords).
In the current era it does not matter that much because the main cultural division is between irreligious and religious and that doesn't follow geography anymore.

I would say it is a subdivision of the East, the South-Eastern Europe
First it would be Balkans and East Slavs as major divisions, then Balkans could be divided into West (around Dinaric Alps) and East, then each nation.