What are your theories?

for me, its the Black Lodge

Attached: MV5BN2UxOTdlOWItZTIxNy00NzQ1LWFlMDktN2MzZDk0N2E3NDA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA0NTA3Njc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1499, 139.63K)

Unironically fae

interdimensional bigfoot seems the most likely explanation

>animals
>evil people
>getting lost
>dehydration
It’s not mystical, this show also tells many outright lies.

>t.

Attached: 1632843718473.png (600x982, 511.43K)

The maps he proposes match a lot of maps because of population. Basically people go missing in populated areas. He jumps to too many conclusions and doesn't understand cause and correlation

Or it's ayys and space bigfoot

This

Nailed it. Saved me from having to.

OK and what about the screams that are confirmed not being human?

Inter dimensional rifts.

You explain how that hunter who had caches buried around his hunting grounds vanished and reappeared and managed to hike without shoes on through a foot of snow without getting frost bike them survived for several more days. Its unexplainable. The fae don't let people go.

Hidden tunnels

>dehydration
>survives for 6 days
>dehydration gives you immunity from frost bite and let's you walk through foot deep snow bare foot
Kek

Normal deaths, disappearances, and abductions being twisted by a shyster to make money off schizos.

/thread

Not Any Forums

Lizard people kidnap people in the wilderness and take them down to their caves to skin them for their skins. Lizard people walk among us.

There is an picture out there that shows the cave system in the US next to a graph of missing people. (not big cities)

I wish I had it.

Attached: 12345678910111213.jpg (224x225, 6.27K)

There is one case in the movie which is completely unexplainable and that is this one
Dehydration? Survived for 6 days
Hypothermia? Survived for 6 days
Frost bite? Survived for 6 days after walking through foot deep snow without shoes

Somehow most people on Any Forums never talk about this, even though it's the only interesting aspect of the shitty movie (ofc predates it).

Fictional.

Are you a retard?

he's an amateur glownigger-in-training trying to make his big break by catching some Riddler-wannabee on 4chin
unlucky for him, he got assigned to Any Forums which is just yidsney shills and bbc posters

Elaborate

>pattern cases have bad weather where the search teams call off the search for a few days
>survival drops after the first 24 hours
mystery solved. bad weather is deadly to missing people.

I find it interesting that after so many decades of Fae being regarded as retarded white girl bullshit, they are finally being recognized as the legitimate supernatural entity that they should be seen as. Makes me wonder what has changed in the zeitgeist.

you sockpuppeting these retarded threads. take your fae bullshit to another board you faggot

>Makes me wonder what has changed in the zeitgeist
More women on your part of the internet

This but I would put fae in quotes, "fae"

Watch Hellier

Attached: 134651432.png (750x957, 1.3M)

>legitimate
>supernatural
Nope

best movies for this genre I know of:
>Absentia (2011)
>Without Name (2016)
>Neither Heaven not Earth (2016)

>The fae don't let people go.
I would say it's connected. Interdimensional anomalies may reduce the difficulties of interacting with fae, but do not necessarily mean every case is a fae case. I imagine the phenomenon is like Skinwalker Ranch, but maybe even amplified by the forests etc

Demons are real.