Lost all my respect for Denzel

Lost all my respect for Denzel
He should've thrown Will out instead of talking to him about "jokes being da devil bobby bouchay!!!"

Attached: WEB3-DENZEL-WASHINGTON-WILL-SMITH-CHRIS-ROCK-OSCARS-Afp_.jpg (620x348, 132.17K)

every black is a narcissistic, superstitious moron.

I can't believe that this wasn't fake. The slap looked so obviously staged.

Chris Rock is an horary white man.

Was Denzel saying the “devil” was how people would react to this shit and possibly cancel him, or was the “devil” the tendency to fuck up

I gained respect for Chris Rock. A humble professional guy who was disrespected on live television by everyone in the entire hall, because “he’s supposed to take it”.

I seriously have a ton of admiration for him. I even thought about writing him a letter. No man deserves to be treated this way, but some do.

Chris Rock is a fucking faggot coon who dances like a whore for his jewish masters and shills the vaccine. He deserved to get slapped.

Why does Denzel look like a broken man on the verge of suicide in real life AND in every role in every movie he ever played?
What makes his face so hopeless and gloomy?

Attached: cr-cb4.jpg (1224x964, 43.89K)

He always has FBI crime statistics on his mind

Look at Bill Cosby. He feels the weight of his peoples failure. Denzel has reached that point.

He's probably done all sorts if fag shit like Paul Mooney and Richard Pryor.

He almost broke down but had to hold back his tears, you can see it if you watch his face carefully. Vaccine? Oh please, I don’t talk to morons.

He didn't say that, he meant that it was up to us to stop ourselves from going full retard recklessly despite our impulses.

He was calling Will a kid basicaly.

You know it’s disheartening you try to lift up black people only to realize the system built by whites to keep them oppressed never went away so you do the best you can I know I know it’s dah jooz but let’s stop for a minute and realize racism didn’t go away they just hide behind the money they own the studios the sports teams the politicians and yes before you say YEAH DAH JOOOOOZZZ I see Mitch McConnell that asshole who killed Floyd the assholes who killed Tamir rice etc etc the racists never gave up power they just silently passed the baton to their next generation protégés the people in these fucking pictures are still alive today what do you think they taught their kids? What do you think the communities they shaped are like? Joe Biden doesnt stop being the guy who said racial jungle because he passed the anti lynching emitt till act he’s still the same guy deep down

Attached: jbegzjtximh81.jpg (2937x2946, 1.24M)

why do people say trannies weren't common 50 years ago?

Attached: file.png (654x409, 662.08K)

Muh dick

I watched it live and it seemed staged at first, although you could hear the thud through Chris’ mic which seemed weird, then as soon as they muted them out and you could read Will’s lips you knew there was something off going on.

You’re saying white people can’t change, that means black people cant change. You’re stupid, and your stupidity results in more racism, specifically the anti white kind.

>All I want for Christmas is a clean white school
Same, desu

>*BUURRRRP* GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY
Go back.

You refused to changed even when we were begging to just be left in peace and to coexist with you harmoniously you beat our peaceful marchers Assassinated and stalked our leaders fire bombed our churches lynched our children beat us the fuck up six ways to Sunday and had the gall to say you were the civilized ones

Attached: 1647667152341.jpg (770x600, 81.2K)

He's alright. Most black comedians are actually pretty decent like Dave and Patrice.

Those are just ugly women

I am familiar with the civil rights movements of the 70s, I know how the story goes. There’s no wiggle room for what you just said friend, if you believe whites can’t improve during their lifetime, then neither can blacks. Or perhaps you believe the black race is a master race, more capable than the white. Both conclusions are false and therefore the premise merits further examination.

We are at the lowest point in race relations in the west, but I’m not yielding to it.

>white
>ugly

fuck off retard.

access to white people isn't a human right

That was 60 years ago. We tried living in harmony after that but you and every other minority wants a peace of the oppression pie. Fuck you and every other non-white who has the gall to complain. We would have lynched you niggers back in the old days if you spoke out of line.

>that thing in the middle

Attached: Doris_the_ugly_stepsister.jpg (600x597, 46.8K)

Midwit position
> I stand against v-violence of all sorts. What he did was reprehensible. While i dont agree with mean jokes. Violence us not the answer

Insightful position
>will smith is a victim of spousal abuse, both mental and physical. Jada is toxic and Wills friends needs to intervene as soon as possible

Is everyone in America a religious nut

It was weird to me because Chris Rock always seemed like a legend. I grew up with that guy being famous. Will Smith is the only celeb that could possibly get away with this I think. Coincidentally maybe Denzel too

White women can be ugly.

I don't think he was saying jokes are the devil but that the devil influenced him to act in a way he normally wouldn't to upset his high moment.