Giallo Thread

For me, it would be Sotto Il Vestito Niente (1985). I've only watched this one and its sequel, I haven't seen the third one.

That aside, I have seen other giallo movies. Some of those are good, while the others were either sleazy or trashy.

I DO want to watch Dark Bar (1989) in the near future, but it's not available on YouTube, and I don't want to risk getting a virus by pirating/torrenting it.

Attached: Nothing Underneath.jpg (962x1450, 194.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLuilBqGz4o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xL2hVO5BRIQ
rarelust.com/dark-bar-1988/#more-9030
youtube.com/watch?v=SF5m6JDMYr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the movie that I want to watch btw.

Attached: Dark Bar.jpg (1000x1452, 138.75K)

Besides some of Argentos stuff I haven’t seen many Giallos. I’ve recently watched both The Black Belly of the Tarantula and Torso and thought they were both pretty good. Especially Torso. I have since bought a bunch of giallo dvds from eBay.

Attached: F7DB0A49-6AB3-4872-ADA1-89C379A8138E.jpg (624x458, 292.8K)

Murderock is a pretty alright giallo with a pretty cool soundtrack, courtesy of Keith Emerson, who also worked on Inferno and The Church.

Attached: Murderock.jpg (780x1170, 513.54K)

Looking forward to Argento's return?

youtube.com/watch?v=pLuilBqGz4o

Attached: MV5BMTgwOTRiYmQtYTgyMy00MjYxLWE0MDctYTFmYTRjNzI2MThlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTE1MDU0NzY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1429, 154.46K)

Which giallo movies would I enjoy as a man of supreme taste, a guro chad?

Attached: 1648510119211.png (528x438, 235.96K)

Yeah, I've seen the trailer.

Right now, I'm waiting for it to reach the States.

Hopefully this will be a good movie, and won't be as bad as his last movie...

You should check out New York Ripper.

It's a perfect mixture of kino and sleaze.

It's just *Chef's kiss* levels of quality for a giallo.

Attached: New York Ripper.jpg (332x475, 43.9K)

TENEBRE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xL2hVO5BRIQ

Some pretty baaaad mothafucking kills in that puppy!

Sister of Ursula- later, trashier but still enjoyable, bold giallo filmed on location in a seaside hotel

>DO want to watch Dark Bar (1989) in the near future, but it's not available on YouTube, and I don't want to risk getting a virus by pirating/torrenting it.
not sure of if tech illiterate zoomer or boomer but you can trust this site rarelust.com/dark-bar-1988/#more-9030

Honestly, I would choose this over Tenebre any day. Tenebre is still kino though.

i mostly shill Tenebre for the ost. will have to check out this one

>not sure of if tech illiterate zoomer or boomer

I was born in 2002, so yeah I'm a zoomer. And I'm not tech-illiterate, it's just that I've never pirated it before, and I don't want to risk fucking around with malware or viruses.

Nonetheless, I'll give this link a shot. thanks.

I may have to warn you though, there's some eye mutilation in one of the death scenes.

Of course, it's a Lucio Fulci movie, of course there's gonna be a scene where someone's eye gets mutilated.

Giallo in Venice

fulci hated women with a passion. that's very obvious.

nobody monitors a direct download site like that especially for old films. you only have to worry about like grabbing the latest HBO or capeshit torrent from a giant site and then you just get a letter from you ISP saying 'hey, cut that out'. if you do it right of course they're none the wiser

Le Foto Di Gioia is a vibrant and colorful giallo that was directed by Lamberto Bava.

IIRC, Dario Argento was set to direct this movie before he had to leave production.

Attached: Delirium.jpg (768x1024, 153.03K)

The Horror Geek made a video covering that movie, it's pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=SF5m6JDMYr0