What /Television and Film/ does he watch?

What /Television and Film/ does he watch?

Attached: 1603080185785.jpg (1650x1089, 288.98K)

Film noir and old Universal monster movies.

Don’t Look Up

>h-he isn't really trans
The moment you realize this pro tranny propaganda goes back far longer than you thought

Megan is Missing

eh I like that touch. In a way is it even tranny propaganda?
even though he's completely unhinged not even this lunatic thinks he could ever pass as a women without literally living inside the stitched together skin of fat chicks.

Umm I mainly play videogames

>Billy hates his own identity, you see, and he thinks that makes him a trans-sexual.
This probably cuts far deeper than any blatant anti-trans speech could ever do.

Uhh was she an SSBBW?

>inb4 tr00n sympathizer
Lector says as much in the movie himself, though you could also interpret it like which is just as valid

Mostly DS9 reruns and the odd film made pre 2010. 1985-1995 is a sleeper time for great medium budget films you've missed or not seen in ages. The early 1990s is halcion days kino for films.

>takes a break from sewing his skinsuit to call you a chud on the internet

kek nice one. programming my bot to make a thread with this op image and your hilarious turn of phrase three times a day, every day for the next one hundred years.

Probably watches Indian tiktoks of birds being poisoned and slowly dying over hours but in a 6-second video and shit.

Is that something you do in your spare time?

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: buffalo trannoid bill.gif (300x215, 703.89K)

there were protests against the film from the trans community when it came out user
in the book it is explained in more detail how he had been rejected from all the hospitals that do the surgery for not meeting the diagnosis

forgot to add
and this was how they found him

It says in the book what he watched
He had made recordings of what he thought were his mother in an old talent quest and also what he thought was her appearing in a 1950s Russ Meyer-esque skin flick
And he'd watch them over and over

They say similar shit about Norman Bates, but he wasn’t really a tranny.

Attached: Bates.jpg (1200x1500, 221.91K)

>was she a great big fat person
>yes she was a disgusting piece of shit, sir