I just finished watching this. Is it any good?

I just finished watching this. Is it any good?

Attached: proxy-image (8).jpg (960x1440, 312.88K)

you just finished it and your asking us?

Newfag

I've watched both this and North waters.
Which one is better?

norf water wins, Drax would rape everyone on the terror

dumbass falling for obvious bait

Actually, it is YOU who fell for MY bait.

Attached: 1643248791101.gif (823x770, 838.84K)

he did unironically nothing wrong.

Attached: Stephen_Samuel_Stanley,_Surgeon,_HMS_Erebus.png (460x673, 249.06K)

The North Water had all of The Terror's good elements and none of the bad ones, however it had its own set of bad elements. Ultimately I'd rewatch The Terror before TNW, it's comfier and ironically despite having more explicit horror elements is a lot less disturbingly violent and depraved.

why was he so goddamn smug, bros?

Attached: tumblr_p8qswbFRHe1ut5m5ao3_1280.jpg (1280x1004, 212.96K)

North Waters is edgelord shit

This really came out of nowhere. As far I remember there was no foreshadowing, he just up and snapped for no reason.

yeah, but he was kind of a rigid asshole, so it makes sense that the discovery that they are all suffering from lead poisoning while not having food anymore and being stranded in a snow desert broke him.

MASAKA

faggot

he was the one always looking at the grim side of stuff
he saw the crew breaking down over time and when goodsir tells him about the cans it tips him over the edge and he thinks it's all futile
for him it all adds up that they will suffer so he wants to just get it over with
he seemed depressed and wouldn't open up about it to anyone
i wonder if i missed something about his daughter, when collins asks about her photo he seemed troubled. was she already dead?

I liked the ending.

Great show, the characters are a bit chatty though. Anyway, whatever you do, avoid season 2... I mean, wtf was that?

Attached: The-Terror-Infamy.jpg (846x1200, 221.14K)

It was absolutely fucking fantastic.
It captures a succinct central story in an underutilized theme of agoraphobia. You really feel like something bad is going to happen soon at all times, and the mystery is always prevalent in the air.
Actors do an amazing job, especially Harris, whose prominent presence overshadows most of his crew members in pure acting prowess.
However, fuck this faggot , he was so annoying and untouchable. I didn't really understand his part in the story, nor why anyone would even follow him around like zombies.

>100+ young virile men stuck on a ship for 3 years
>no one tries to fuck the eskimo girl
They couldn’t all be gay right? Were they scared of getting frostbite on their dick or something?

Attached: 55D4C5BC-BF4A-4FD2-BB31-12F48140F11A.jpg (520x347, 16.76K)

>no one fucked the eskimo girl
>>who also never showed as scintilla of skin
she's jewish and married to a rich jewish man
do the math

They were scared of the man-bear. Fuck her, and god knows what’s going to happen to you. That’s probably what they thought.

>she's jewish and married to a rich jewish man
What? I think you got your threads mixed up polcel