So, which one of you lucky ladies will go home with me tonight?

>So, which one of you lucky ladies will go home with me tonight?

Attached: jAMESBOND1.jpg (1389x1395, 728.72K)

they told ellen she could be anything she wanted when she grew up
and so 30 years later, she finally became a 13 year old boy

NGL, i think she looks better like this than before she trooned out. That receding hairline was not doing her favors.

Attached: 1549051210489.png (590x523, 318.34K)

Remember what they took from you.

I’d be dressed as a woman and calling myself a tranny, then I’d be like “me”, once I got home with her, I’d take off my dress immediately and show her my full erection and say “cunt or ass - you have 3 seconds to pick” and then I’d rape her until I cum

Does he have a penis yet.

This dude got to fuck Kate Mara and get paid for it

Attached: 3ve4elhpm9461.png (1034x1274, 1.66M)

Is that a really young looking adult or a really old looking child?

Attached: nervous.jpg (250x236, 10.02K)

>Remember what they took from you.

Attached: Ellen Page - To Rome With Love 2.jpg (1280x720, 76.49K)

It's a woman dressed as a man

Its because of the hairstyle. If she had bangs it would look just as fine. Girls with bangs look cute.

Dream on, Dweeb

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 15.17K)

Trailer Park Boys cameo when?

gay here
men with pussies are just as hot to us as traps are for straight people

When do you think she'll kill herself?

So, revolting?

Ngl that’s lowkey pretty based fr

>just as hot to us as traps are for straight people

They make you vomit?

Imagine living life on easy mode as a woman and throwing it all away to become a manlet. That's some hardcore shit.

What if she's had bottom surgery and you pull her pants down and a long snake slaps you in the face? What then?

Not even a real manlet. A translet, if you will. It's kinda appalling how far some people will go to indulge their fetishism.

>he
Fuck off.

I’d come up with something witty to say and play it off as a joke, when her meat tube Frankenstein dick flopped out and hit me to save myself from what would otherwise being embarrassing I’d say “Oh, well then ass it is” and then I’d rape her in the ass to relieve the tension of that moment and avoid social friction