Sam hyde 2022

unfunny [SCREAM INTO MIC IMPRESSIONS = FUNNY]
shitty advice
fat + ugly

Attached: 13C5B0D0-B9C3-4E7E-9B60-C75F91703CA4.png (1334x750, 399.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY
youtube.com/watch?v=oD2gXY4piF4
youtube.com/watch?v=7ba4dwyLMQY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ueu2Wh65jU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least he doesnt suck fat fucking elephant dick like your mom OP

I never understood what's funny about him. People post clips and post a dumb smiley or something but it's never funny and no one ever even describes what they find funny

Literally post a clip of him being funny and describe it in a few words

they always go “u cant explain it bro u just have to get it” it’s literally just about this being “based”. that’s it. if he wasn’t naming the jews no one would pretend to think he’s funny

Same. He is a tryhard autistic retard whom other lisers latch onto because relatable internal angst.

Imagine needing to be more "niche" than tim and Eric. You guys are borderlining insane at this point. Watch some Joe Pera and decompress you fucking retards.

It's the Asmongold audience. Ugly boring retards find them relatable and sometimes they look stupid enough to make the viewers feel good about themselves.

Wtf it isn't because he is really funny. Have you ever seen all the fucked up shit he's pulled? Fucking guy is like a goddamned bond villain.

why do you type like this?

I had forgotten about Sam until you made this thread. I guess its time to check out his new stuff, thanks for the tip OP

I used to not find him funny, I wouldn't worry too much about it. But I think he's funny now. I don't like pay for the new stuff but I'll watch the occasional youtube clip
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY

youtube.com/watch?v=oD2gXY4piF4

Because i felt like it.

>explain humour to me
You're autistic, take your meds and seek help

>you don't understand humour if you don't laugh at the same things as me

There was that one time he did black face that i almost chuckled

Sam, you have to eat right and take other drugs to counter the side effects of testosterone injections and HGH. Nigga just blasts test and hits arms and chest, calls it a day then eats 3,000 calories per meal. Based fatass.

>fuck much younger girls and physically abuse them
Bit low-rent for a Bond villain.

Most of his stuff is shit but round bread is still a good one.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ba4dwyLMQY

Still funnier than the majority of comedians today.

that's because sam """"the kike"""" hyde isn't funny. he's a pedo e-celeb who peddles edgy content to incels

Nick was the funny one in MDE. I am neutral towards Charls, I don't really know what to make of him. At least these guys have grown up and started families like you are supposed to do when you are nearing 40. Sam is living like he is still 21.

Attached: nick-rochefort-laughs-laughing-mde-dads[1].gif (368x498, 1.42M)

Take your girlfriend's feminine penis out if your mouth, that should help.

Let people enjoy things holy shit
If you don't understand the humor just move on and go watch some female comedians or something

that’s not an accomplishment

>>I never understood what's funny about him.
He had a brilliant series of skits about what was basically a "slice of internet culture" from the SomethingAwful days, when everyone was making fun of furries, PUAs, and so on.

Turned out the brilliance of it was more about what he was making fun of, than him as a person or a comedian.

Why sure it is.

>start a family when you're 40
20 years too late

Charls was also good that one time he did wigger face, i almost chuckled

physically abusing women is funny and based

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ueu2Wh65jU
I always liked this one, and the skits they used to do that were similar. It takes something serious like the relationship young men have with their fathers, and makes it ridiculous. It isn't just funny, it's shot really well, and it's at least mildly thought-provoking. I genuinely think this has more value than a Tim and Eric sketch.

Too bad Sam doesn't do stuff like this anymore... I'm assuming because he can't

Attached: prodigalstunna.jpg (1280x720, 50.59K)

>Turned out the brilliance of it was more about what he was making fun of, than him as a person or a comedian.
Right and I remember finding his insights into various bad types of person (weeb, ad industry guy, etc ) cutting and thinking jee he really sees into the pretentions - then it turns out always the thing he is tearing down is a thing he just got out of being himself. He's like a kid that ages out of a thing's target then gets really embarrassed at thinking people might think they still like it and so goes unnecessarily hard against it