Casually becomes the greatest filter show ever created

>Casually becomes the greatest filter show ever created

Name other shows that only boomers and true Any Forums enthusiasts love

Attached: filterFILTER.jpg (1710x900, 178.04K)

NCIS

It's a shit show and so is The Shield.

At least this doesn't lie about what it is.

This was a soap opera for men, and a great example of how feminized men have become in the last couple of decades.

Fraiser

>implying every show of the last 60 years have not been a soap opera
/filtered/

The season with Henry Rollins is cringekino

couldnt make it through the first episode

>so is The Shield.
Fucking kill yourself

Objectively correct answers

It's just not good. The story is goofy and they don't even act like bikers at all. The only reason anyone liked it is the biker theme, and the main dude is admittedly eye candy.

This show is, and has always been, some of the trashes and worst scripted television available. Literal trash. I know, because I used to watch it because thr women I was fucking loved it.

I like all the guest appearances from the main cast of the shield but that last season is just fucking horrible, the whole thing starts declining in quality around season 5. Here's every episode in a nutshell
>10 minutes of Katey Sagall doing a cover of a song with slow pans of everyone looking sad
>10 minutes of Samcro doing a meetup
>"Look bro we gotta make brown happy and that means pissing off yellow I'm willing to do that, I'm prepared for the blowback from the blacks"
>Meeting goes wrong
>10 minutes of car/bike chase
>10 minutes of family drama usually Gemma doing some cunt shit to someone else
>10 minutes of more music over slow pans of people looking sad

Yeah, I only watched this because I thought: 'Finally, something that is not a cop show.'

>elderly actor's guild: the show

I can accepts these as accurate critcisms

first few seasons were pretty good user

More like Sons of Tranarchy.

Attached: E58A2A1D-5B7F-4CA0-A404-4FBE1B0F3F5C.jpg (1710x900, 185.44K)

>That episode in which the gang convinces a 20 year old kid that they're all into trannies and don't think fucking 'em is gay, to get said kid to fuck a transsxual hooker and then blackmail him with picture proof
It was a different time.

If we are being truthful here, sons of anarchy did a better time at humanizing trannys than the entire liberal agenda with this single character

Unironically the only time in Any Forums or real life that I didn't hate the tranny, to bad they aren't like that in real life

the shield is gay af and you suck a lot of dick jizz guzzler

They made him... Suck?!