YOU FLUSH IT OUT

YOU FLUSH IT OUT
YOU FLUSH IT OUT

Attached: c8be1c1030bb5eb0054183926370c053--james-hetfield-metallica.jpg (453x483, 31.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-4WeOqSXSc&ab_channel=Megadeth-Topic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>SEARCHIN' FOR DONUTS

He fucking left the band.

Attached: 1620862221680.png (657x527, 274.53K)

NAPSTER BAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!

Imagine being that talented at 20 years old and turning out so lame

posted here before
couldn't say i liked it

shoot me again shoot me again

>You guys woke me up and said "You're out" and I asked you "What? No warning? No second chance? And you guys said "No, go!" I didn't get a chance. Maybe for some people 18 years is a long time, for me it seems like yesterday... I woke up and I looked up and see the guys that I love, that are my extended family. I remember all I had was my mom. All I had was you and James. We had dreams together. And I sold everything to join that dream. And then it ended.

Attached: some kind of kino.jpg (480x360, 14.86K)

Some kind of monster is the only band documentary that is interesting. Also Sweet Amber is a good song and Hardwired is as good an album as their first few

All of Dave's problems are caused by him denying his Jewishness

MY LIFESTYLE

metallica's better than ever

DETERIMINES MY DEETH STYUL

But man, he had a wild fucking ride into the mediocre sunset

>these will smith posts and chris rock photoshops, it’s all just a little stock

Attached: LarsStock.jpg (480x360, 10.33K)

Kek this bat nosed cunt was hilarious here

>No second chance?
I like Dave but by the sound of it he had many fuck ups

a nineteen year old degenerate alcoholic and speed addict dave mustaine must have been an absolute motherfucker to have as a bandmate. you know it's not like they were looking for an excuse to kick him out considering how fucking talented he was, that personality must have been just completely intolerable.

But unironically, what the fuck is Lars’ problem?

>for some people 18 years is a long time, for me it seems like yesterday
that's what happens when you're addicted to booze and drugs for 18 years

>NOOO YOU CAN'T BE 19 AND TOURING IN THE HEAVIEST METAL BAND IN CALIFORNIA AND GET ROUDY AND DRUNK NOOOOOOOO

that's how you know for a fact he was completely insufferable.

Weren't all of Metallica fucking assholes to the guy that was brought in to replace the dead one? Who are they to judge anyone for being tough to be around?

Attached: 1493495619695.jpg (653x655, 44.75K)

what ?

They were all like that. Dave was literally causing them enough problems to compromise their careers

this. I dont remeber the last 5 years of my life

>Some kind of monster is the only band documentary that is interesting
I think the reason for this was because it was originally planned to be just another shitty "band does a thing" doc, and then they unexpectedly imploded. It couldnt have been staged, and the documentary guys caught them at the right time and the guys were in their therapy/openness/lets be vulnerable phase which allowed us to seem them in a sort of unfavorable light.

FUCK YOU JASON YOU'RE NOT CLIFF!!!

Attached: 383894.jpg (480x360, 16.06K)

Why are you defending them being hypocrites? The documentary in the OP depicts them all as total fucking retards anyway.

Chadtallica is a million times better than Megameme

The documentary happens like twenty years after these events transpired. They reached a massive level of success that you and me can't really fathom. Yeah obviously they were assholes at that point. But in the early 80s they were most likely not unjustified in firing Dave. It obviously would suck ass for Dave but he himself admits to being out of control at the time

I listened to a few songs from St Anger, then decided I'll stick to the old stuff. My brother listens to the newer stuff. James' voice is so fucked its just pathetic.

Mostly I just listen to the Live Shit Binge and Purge set. One of the few bands whose live versions were better than album versions of songs. Kill em All album is so slow compared to how they play the songs live.

I was hoping S&M2 would have been good, but they fucked up the mix with too much crowd noise which comes across as static.

for me, it's listening to shit like this and knowing that they were all out of their minds on speed and heroin while recording it youtube.com/watch?v=Y-4WeOqSXSc&ab_channel=Megadeth-Topic

Listening to post AJFA Metallica is a mistake

>and nothing else maaaatterrrrrrr
>HURLS!
what did he mean by this

I’m not a fan of Metallica but I did enjoy when I think it was Lars was previewing some music for his dad and his dad sat there silently and just goes “Delete that”. Pretty based dad.

load and parts of reload are drinking alone kino though