Are there any movie roles where actors utilize real-life blemishes...

Are there any movie roles where actors utilize real-life blemishes, scars and surgeries such as beauty surgeries for their characters? Mickey Rourke shit is the only thing that comes to mind

Attached: beauty.jpg (939x1075, 259.55K)

Dumb and Dumber

Every midget movie.

For some reason I want to say an Austin Powers character but I can't even think of any who had a real non-fake blemish

do you know anything about lighting

Are you talking about the picture? Lighting doesn't completely remove eye bags like that.

meds. now.

Timmeee is so beautiful

why does this guy have some weird cult following on here

Attached: 1625504795023.png (1280x693, 984.4K)

holy shit you retards. go to the mirror and rest your face and then open your mouth in a wide smile that goes above teeth - woah look at that 'eye bag' form

I wont comment on the others, but "chin reshaping" is just wrong. Those pics are from 2 completely different angles

Did they ever use Jason Momoa's scar for a story? Also any idea how he really got it?
Pretty sure it's shills. Just ignore

Why aren't movies this awesome anymore?

>believes in shills
meds. now.

I literally know superintendents who pay for shilling, so yes

>girly beard
>unibrow
Some dudes got it rough.

pretty sure he got the center lasered for a while now

Not sure if he had anything done about his chin or jaw but something about it looks off. He got that Ezra Miller thing going on, just worse

Javier Botet, the dude born with the disease that gave him really long limbs, so now he's like in every horror movie.

Attached: thr_20170709_0589_embed.jpg (928x1240, 141.69K)

Everyone in Hollywood is natty

Attached: 2825899_TOM_CRUISE_a_YOUNG_UNKNOWN_TEEN_in_COLOR_539x_master.jpg (1413x2128, 169.3K)

Wasn't there also some creepy woman who is in horror movies now?

>shilling on a mongolian basket weaving television and film board
meds. now.

There's literal evidence of people having done that and giving it Reddit meme names doesn't change that it's one of the biggest forums on the internet. Stop shitposting

no clue. i only knew Javier Botet because hes a popular case that a few normies know about.

user doth protest too much