What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Profile_-_Sid_Phillips.jpg (1134x1080, 294.24K)

He didn't have one. He was a normal kid.

He got mogged by Chaddy

ohh its a combat carl

Attached: 567.jpg (600x400, 79.94K)

He literally did nothing wrong. Most normal boys like breaking toys and playing that way. “Oh but it’s toxic masculinity”, no, it’s just his creative outlet, and it’s okay to channel aggression. It’s healthy even

He was molested.

>the kid who masturbates to his toys that come to life is normal
>the kid that he has no way of knowing nor any inclination that they are real using the toys for what they are supposed to be used for is the weird one

No wonder this generation is tarnished

He's just a recolor of Andy with raised eyebrows. All the human models minus Andy's mom and the baby are just Andy recolors.

Neglectful alcoholic dad and neurotic mother

Attached: htrannyguy.jpg (1101x1242, 219.92K)

He didn't have a dad

Checked, but Im sorry to say that kids like this have ADHD and probably autism as well and need treatment.

So this dude lived for years knowing that toys were literally alive? He ended up getting a garbage man job, that's pretty good all things considered. He probably got institutionalized

I looks just like him if my hair was buzzed lol

he was the neighborhood shithead.
every neighborhood had one. the toys were a stand-in for the toads, cats, and other small animals he would actually be torturing and killing.

he wanted to do the first double triple brain bypass surgery, can you blame him

Maybe accidentally broken toys. If you break your own possessions that your parents spent money on, then you're an ungrateful shit.

Bros… I just realized I was literally the neighborhood shithead. Except I had a friend, we used to throw frogs and call it leap frog and we’d keep throwing the frogs as high as we could and the first one to make it bleed would win

>t.

Attached: beavisandbutthead.jpg (224x224, 7.61K)

i was kind of one myself, but i had too much empathy to be too mean.
now i wish i would have put a bullet in a couple of those fags i hung around.

Don’t listen to him. Torturing animals doesnt make you a shit head. Unless they’re cats or dogs and someone’s pet you’re torturing then it does

ngl if I was sid and i was messed up and destroyed toys i would totally molest that sister fr fr no cap

Lmao

Really?

What about those rolie polie bugs? I used to kill the fuck out of them.

>Torturing animals doesnt make you a shit head.

Attached: 0234_-_LIYDk27.jpg (526x400, 68.11K)