ACADEMY SAYS HE REFUSED TO LEAVE AFTER THE SLAP

He was just too strong for them.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220331-084702_Chrome.jpg (1440x1170, 511.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHZvUeAdzeI&ab_channel=adamrozenbachs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good.

What are you going to do, put your hands on him? He'll slap you.

Or the Academy didn't want him making a scene and taking up the time for long-winded speeches about supporting Ukraine and queers.

he literally laughed at the joke

Attached: reeee.jpg (397x571, 25.12K)

This is such bullshit. If they wanted him to leave why would they give him his award? Nothing stopping them from rescinding it right then and there.

They're gonna need an actor who sells weaker slaps

Chris took that slap like a champ, he even kept his hands behind his back and leaned in.

What the fuck changed? he was laughing like 3 seconds ago, was it because Chris said “That was a nice one” implying he could have made fun of his cuckhold status?

Imagine six linebackers in black suits having to carry out Will like a bum, they’d never do that

I’m sure that played no small part

Wife gave Will the evil eye and then he went full black knight

Never seen someone so eager to impress their wife haha

So you can just attack people and say "no" to being arrested or ejected? Cool.
"I don't feel like being arrested."

HOW CAN HE SLAPP??

>some scrawny pencil pusher: "uh-uh, M-Mr Smith, I-Im going t-to ha-aave to ask you to leave..."
>"Nah"

Doesn’t the Academy hire ex-Mossad for security and shit? Nobody could’ve removed them? Though that prob would’ve been a bigger deal/story.

Yeah, this is a lie. They knew he was going to win so they kept him there.

>sir, you just assaulted our employee, we'll need you to leave immediately
no
>o-ok
>h-here award

the absolute state of the Academy

Attached: 1644009615866.jpg (1280x720, 115.92K)

If Bil Burr had left Nia, about to drop a new special and that happened while he was defending a new hottie gf you fuckers would be sucking his dick
You are just a bunch of racists, man
Not that Will was in the right

It's because they're afraid of black people.
Good.

I’d still call him a cuck. Also I don’t like that fake “I’m just a blue collar Joe from Boston” larper. His comedy has sucked for a long time.

I wish he would have stayed on stage on basically done this for half an hour youtube.com/watch?v=hHZvUeAdzeI&ab_channel=adamrozenbachs

Jada is the one who pushed #oscarstoowhite or whoever a few years ago. She is a professional victim with her hundreds of millionaires of dollars

Attached: the-rosa-parks-story-movie-poster-md.jpg (297x391, 25.13K)

And that's when you call the fucking police. Don't want to behave like a civilized human being? Drag him off the goddamn premises.

I knew she was a cunt(weird and degenerate lifestyle aside). Why even fucking go then if it’s so bad. Boycotting it with your husband set to win would be a bigger message than going and pouting.