Mocks an actors medical condition

>mocks an actors medical condition
You know what needs to happen when someone does that

Attached: Mike-Stoklasa-Pic3.jpg (750x558, 34.25K)

wait til Shatner hears about this

They constantly joke about old people being sickly and dementia ridden, it will be faggy to only stop because he’s a rich guy

I don't know about you guys but I'm definitely reducing how much money I'm giving them on patreon.

Someone tweet at him

i don't know who this person is

Attached: eceleb.png (215x235, 7.75K)

Good, Jessie doesn't need any more jewellery.

Mike's silence is deafening. I am withdrawing my support on Patreon post haste.

I hate slavs so fucking much

Only a drop in the bucket now the FTC are on their ass
Mikes house of cards is crumbling like a sand castle - it is unironically over

I don't think he listens to their podcast

>inb4 utube tos ban
Uh oh

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>one of the original parasocial friend simulators/reaction video channels
>an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>they collect over $50,000 in fan donations from their "friends" every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson jackson packard and peter parker packard???'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making reddit jokes on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' exposed him as a fraud, and bankrupt spiritually and professionally. he is on track to balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with stolen Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissension or dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were an unknown and starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while (You) throw money at the screen. Amazing!

Mike Stoklasa is a vile rapist who probably Heils Hitler in his Nazi memorabilia filled basement, all while plotting lynchings and attempting to convert the youth to his peculiar brand of far-right politics by posting misleading articles online. His opposition to Avatar (the greatest film of all time that changed cinema forever) is based on his personal contempt for Native Americans and his denial of the genocide against them.

Jay Bauman is a misogynistic would-be rapist who projects his own sexual hang-ups onto the public at large, longs for an era of female sexual repression of which he could be the benefactor and despises the gains of the feminist movement. In all likelihood, he sympathizes with the crazed shooters who have lashed out against women, such as George Sodini and Seung Hui Cho.

Bruce WIllis listens to every episode... well, really just one old one over and over, but not that it matters.

He didn't tho

They already apologised for it, which is the only reason we got more than one vide in a whole fucking week.

Bruce Willis is a chud, so i dont care

...but imagine will is rumer willis or some shit

Attached: ow.jpg (463x545, 48.87K)

Attached: chad horror enjoyer vs the trekkie loser.jpg (640x416, 58.53K)

No, they tried to say
>UMM WE DIDNT LIKE TOTALLY KNOW SO YOU CANT SAY WE MADE JOKES