Make it Any Forums related

Make it Any Forums related.

Attached: explaining.jpg (933x525, 167.45K)

Jesus this photo isn't even that interesting or funny, find some new material

I won't make memes for you reddit

"SO we pretend to hate capeshit but when a new one is released it's all we talk about"

>and thats when he said "KEEP MY WIFES NAME OUT YO FUCKIN MOUTH"

>and thats why the illuminati and scientology are the same exact thing
>home alone would never have made that much money otherwise.

>so I says 'make it Any Forums related'. see, Any Forums is an image board on the world-wide-web, I'm kind of a bigshot over there

>so anyway babe, it's actually when he says "that was a NICE one" that you see Will start to get upset

>So I made a new thread that said "Make it Any Forums related."

>Yeah so he's a total loner with no life but actually he does a cool thing and gets a girlfriend and he's handsome and so he's really just like me.

>Look at the hand. Pretend it's a frog.

> "Ya see, the sign is a subtle joke..."

>so this guy adopts this little girl but he doesn't know that she's actually like 30 years old and she tries to have sex with him but it's all good because she's 30 years old so it's not weird at all

>so then he listens to the song right? And then he finds this hidden message telling him to rub James Dean's head and wait under a statue of Newton and then this guy calling himself the homeless king shows up and takes him to a bunch of underground tunnels and then

Attached: 1615456341806(1).jpg (1024x854, 62.67K)

Attached: KEK.gif (272x450, 3.5M)

>But you never find out where the 2% went because that isn't what the show's about, it's about how the 98% deal with the fallout. This guy sings Homeward Bound and cries, it's amazing, babe.

Attached: my shell is imploding.jpg (882x960, 75.55K)

>So I just browse Any Forums for awhile for a template thread that has gained traction and make it Any Forums related but first I have to tell you about samefaging

>okay, lets say you're the second tower and this is United Airlines Flight 175

>This shit with Will Smith is why I made us leave that restaurant when I saw the black family. Don't ever question me again.

And then he said, "For you"

>So no one’s talking anymore about my man Jigsaw and the law’s inability to pin anything on him; just a couple of black guys at the BET awards or something. But I got this plan, babe. Tomorrow, I’ll post a topic with the title - and get this - “The charges, officer?” See, that’ll get them scratching their heads and shit, and boom! Like flies to my shit! Flies to my shit, babe!

Attached: DE77EFD4-8397-452E-8365-14A6399D8EFA.jpg (500x272, 116.38K)

>So you see God actually has a sister, and they were like best friends. But, he was kinda autistic, and decided he wanted to make some children. So he basically jumps her with a few of his kids and locks her away in this sick tattoo that he slaps on the first dude to murder a guy. Also, there's like infinite versions of the world he makes, but he obviously has a favorite. Okay, so fast forward to these two gay brothers who have a piece of shit for a dad. Oh yeah, and their dad actually hunts monsters for a living because, get this, God fucked up and one of his children decided to shit monsters out of her vagina, and he was like "Oh shit, didn't expect that but lets see where this goes." Anyways, so this one gay angel confesses his love for one of the gay brothers...

Attached: Carry0n.png (933x525, 1.19M)

>so then I started looking at the "early life" section of all the studio owners, directors and producers