For me? It's American Beauty (1999). For awhile I savoured every moment of my stupid, little life. I lifted weights...

For me? It's American Beauty (1999). For awhile I savoured every moment of my stupid, little life. I lifted weights. I studied. I listened to cool music and I bought a cool car. And for awhile, with the cool girl who took notice of me and who I eventually married, life was absolute bliss. And then she died because of some drunk fatass who crashed into her car with his truck. He's dead, too. Burning in Hell, I hope. Then I just let everything go. What was the point?

But I don't regret those four years of absolute bliss, at all. Not one bit.

Attached: American Beauty.jpg (1200x1200, 75.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73CLnD7tluE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meds

a) This movie didn't age well
b) The "le cynical, upper-middle-class white americans are so damaged" take is even more tiresome
c) this movie is shit. Kevin Spacey is the only positive thing in this movie

kino film
sorry about the shit luck. drunk driving should be a crime

>He's dead, too. Burning in Hell
god doesn't exist, haven't you figured this out yet?

>Kevin Spacey is the only positive thing in this movie
The Soundtrack was iconic. It was everywhere for a long time.

all movies age well when you're not a moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=73CLnD7tluE

For me, it's Thora Birch's big fat tits

garbage movie i thought was a masterpiece in high school. its shit though. pic related mogs it

Attached: 61Nu54U5t2L._SL1000_.jpg (700x1000, 90.16K)

This movie was hip and cool for the time. It’s fucking embarrassing in 2022. You must be some kind of fag or something.

she was 18 you sick fuck

It aged very well you just can’t relate because you aren’t a person.

she was 16 both of you are sick fucks

this

one of the most pretentious films ever created, unironically. it's so shallow and dumb.

nice projection

comfy movie
dunno why trannies get filtered by it

This is the move you watch when you're 16 y/o and think its peak, masterpiece, brilliant etc.
But then you watch it again in your 20s and you realize how stupid and low-IQ is it.

once brain imaging and scanning gets gud, it will be proven that not a man on earth didnt get hard during those scenes

this is the reply you give when you are a retard

You must be some kind of fag or something.

you'll reach enlightenment soon

you dont understand how history appreciation works. Do you look at the romans and think hurr they were gay because too long ago!!! The romans were kino in their time, just like this movie and it should be appreciated in its proper context.

>movies does not have deep message therefore its bad

Attached: 1612047565012.png (833x604, 141.89K)

You’re comparing one of history’s greatest empires to a dated, cheesy drama movie from the late 90’s …

>You’re comparing one of history’s greate
stop being an idiot for one second

That is all you took away from it, wow.
At least you had four years, not everybody gets that user. I hope you are in a better place now.