/brit/

Best-selling British video game of all time edition

Attached: Grand_Theft_Auto_V (1).png (285x350, 176.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/9836366/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Good Meme Big Hero 6.jpg (680x680, 73.72K)

Attached: 3400D006-FDD0-4939-A989-031C7F4DF06E.jpg (1280x720, 66.56K)

Daddy

average millenial le so random humour

Fuck off zoomer
We were perfect in every way

Don’t get why he’s in prison she’s not a child is she

GTA IV was the greatest game ever made

the ambience was cinematic, the story and characters were rich, the action was filmic

used to just drive around shooting people while making up stories in my head about it

The dog bonks people and puts them in horny jail.

rorke spluttering because the reggae reggae sauce his mum bought is too spicy

biggest scam of all time is more like it

Attached: 1654187908713.jpg (530x996, 126.91K)

on my real greaseball shit

I used to play with plastic toys like sharks and shit while I was in the bath when I was 16 while all the shaggers were playing GTA

just spotted ugandalad at a pool party

Attached: 1640715537495.webm (406x720, 2.84M)

Don't feel bad
I still love cuddling teddy

Attached: pepe-in-bed-with-teddy-bear.png (574x430, 203.56K)

Oh. What?

Rorke first day of teaching and getting frustrated at not knowing how to pronounce all the ethnic names

going to go give the cat a BIG hug. love him to bits x

What are peoples thoughts on the first ever /brit/?

desuarchive.org/int/thread/9836366/

seems your more speed

A mistake

there is nothing wrong with not liking blacks
there is nothing wrong with not liking fags
there is nothing wrong with not likes jews

when will manlets learn

>3rd post is someone telling a foreigner to fuck off

based

brb de lads inventing a robot to crush me bollocks

Attached: robot crushing bollocks.webm (464x650, 1.63M)

Louis looking up and seeing Nick Ferrari on the side of a bus and finally realising what his Stepdad meant all those years ago by "There's going to be a big Ferrari!"

if eating bats gave us a global pandemic lasting 2 years imagine what shagging one would do

all me

eating bats is a weird description of a lab leak

I'm a prefect
You've gone feral Louis
The r9k audiobook

Now THAT was a trilogy
*sips*

I need to piss, but I'm too afraid to leave the bedroom because the builders are here. What do?

>when I was 16
lol wat

yor breff stinks

I remember getting on the hate IV train back then. Replayed all 3D main games (my psp is broken, too lazy for emulation) last year and now IV is by far the best.

Before replaying:
Vice > SA > V > III > IV

After replaying:
IV > III > Vice >>> SA > V

take the bag out ya trash can and piss in it x

piss with the door open exert your dominance

If you still fit in baths when you were 16 then you're a manlet

walk down the stairs on all fours

I'm like 165cm so yeah

yeah mate I'm 5'7 I don't need to get in the bath to figure that out lol

it's literally over

Attached: Capture.jpg (661x858, 58.05K)

Attached: 1653210727500.webm (320x320, 2.36M)

Live in an area of London which has always been traditionally white working class (bermondsey), a uniquely mostly white area and there have been increasing numbers of blacks for almost a decade but now I look around and its mad the area is almost totally replaced by africans and I honestly just can not believe it. As a kid it was like a refuge, I hated peckham and the old kent road because it was all just africans and now my area is too.

I just cant believe what they have done to this country, this would have seemed like literal madness a century ago, but now you are mad if you speak out against it. I cant help but feel like the country has turned into the daughter which has sex with its drug dealer to spite her father. Worst part is there is no going back, its too late. The barbarians are here to stay. The country is done.

Attached: 1621322830943.gif (400x300, 278.74K)

it never even begun biggest nothing burger in hsitory

Now that the proverbial dust has settled, was it worth it?

im the tallest man in my family at 5'8 but all the rest say they're 5'9. the state of their cope

mumstein and dadberg constantly going in and out of the front fucking door, no idea what the fuck theyre up to but its making it very difficult to focus on wanking

rorke thrashing about on the floor writhing and screaming after thinking about blackfellas again

you should be more concerned about your hard water

yes it's literally insane to care about the color of the people living near you, you fucking crazy.

why don't you just go live in a nice white part of the country instead of some expensive, noisy, polluted shithole?

Thank god I wasn't a retard and got 3 jabs for no reason other than the government said to.

Yeah idk man think I was literally developmentally challenged

unironic question but where did all the whites go, and did anyone ever say anything in politics?

what's crime like now? what else has changed in your area?

ew thats his wee hard knobby

Attached: 1652343417898.jpg (599x600, 53K)

It's not an accident. Realised that a few years back in Belfast. Walked down a street that was always for really poor working class Catholics and every single house was now occupied by a black or a tan. Council prioritises non-whites in their housing schemes.

Loved GTA me
Remember during the first lockdown me and my mates would just sit all day and play it, long summer nights, few tinniers, clapping for the NHS
First lockdown might have been a bit horrible, but it was also class

Like in every shit area, they move when the crime ramps up and the policing goes down.