Could've Will save it?

Could've Will save it?

Attached: MV5BZDI5YTcyZDAtNDk1OC00YzFmLTk4ODctZmQyMDk1OGNmNDdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg (750x1000, 201.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DRoTHnt5Fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'M BITTER ABOUT OPPERTUNITY!

That was what the stunt was for. Will is serious and dramatic now, just like the fresh prince

A serious bel air remake was doomed from the start.

>Remember Fresh Price? Let's remove all of it's charm and turn it into an Empire or Power clone!

I get nose bleeds thinking about how much the people that make decisions like this get paid.

Needs to become a pajeet shopped over his head doing the needful in a designated street

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW
MY LICENSE PLATE GOT FLIP TURNED UPSIDE DOWN

Can't wait for the episode where he's harassed by a white cop for being in the rich area.

Didn't the original do that?

Is Jada going to fuck him too?

The new Hillary is sexy as fuck though

Attached: 1648693343544.jpg (1080x1349, 117.2K)

>the episode
>singular

Haha good one user

I've watched like two shows in my life and Fresh Prince wasn't one of them.

Hello, is President Bush there?

Attached: 1648693552995.jpg (759x644, 139.63K)

why do niggers pose like this? do they think this doesnt make them look like chimps?

I'm in a position to scratch his bush if hell scratch mine, kapiche?

gotta display them kicks

That was Family Matters, and it was one of the most based episodes of all time. Carl Winslow was a god amongst men and we will NEVER get any characters like that ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DRoTHnt5Fg

Should have copied the originals atmosphere 1:1 house casting atmosphere hell even have a character who ONLY lives in the 90s a kid who listens to 90s music watches 90s stuff read books the whole shebang

tasteful, family matters was great for a sitcom, always liked carl winslow role too

couldnt even save his marriage

The phone’s DEAD, Will!

>Could've Will save it?
Fuck no the remake is already due to low views.

Original Hilary had a prettier face, but damn that body is banging.

A remake was never a good idea, and this looke exceptionally soulless. But no, modern Will Smith can't save anything. Not even himself.