LOL

LOL

Attached: Yt5s.Com-Oscar (Will Smith) Vs Marty (Chris Rock)-(480P)-1.webm (836x474, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CDXAyKfIS2A
youtu.be/FYYciX5lYTU
youtu.be/s5lJx8cLK_g
youtu.be/iRgrabsnBOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Antz and Shrek are masterpieces. Shark Tale and Madagascar are solid. It's all hit or miss afterwards

Madagascar sisters how can we cope?

this really highlights what a shitty, weak slap he gave. no wonder jada fucks other men, smith doesn't keep his pimp hand strong. he kicks his leg out as he swings, ensuring he's off balance and isn't able to put full power into the strike. he leans his body away from the target, using his own body weight against him and lessening the blow.

>he leans his body away from the target, using his own body weight against him and lessening the blow.
are you actually fucking stupid? shut the fuck up, literally shut the fucking fuck up

retard. I should slap you

fuck yourself. I wouldn't even feel it if you think that's how you slap.

Madagascar is a fantastic movie. Shark's Tale is hideous

>underwater city with electricity, shops, coral buildings, phones, TVs, videogames, elevators, billboards, graffiti, newspapers, money, balloons, R&B music, a whale wash, mafia sharks, seahorse races, lobster trains, starfish walk of fame, a sushi shop owned by a fish, parodies of Coca Cola, Burger King and GAP, fish versions of Katie Couric, Christina Aguilera and Missy Elliott, etc
Shark Tale is such a dumb film. I love it

you're retarded and probably never trained for a fight in your life if you think that's even close to how striking works. Brainless dipshit.

it also takes place in the ocean beneath the Dreamworks logo, with the fishing boy casting a worm at the start
youtu.be/CDXAyKfIS2A

yea whatever you say faggot, keep leaning away from your hit, I'm sure that works out great for you. kill yourself fucking mong.

Shark Tale wasn't made by the Bay Area studio behind Antz, Shrek, Shrek 2 and Madagascar. It was a different and less experienced studio in L.A

Antz and Shrek were made in Palo Alto. Same studio moved to Redwood City nearby in 2002, where they made Shrek 2 and Madagascar simultaneously. Shark Tale was made by another studio at Glendale down below

Why he walking like he just shit his pants?

i wish Madagascar got nominated for best animated feature in 2005. Deserved it more than Howl's Moving Castle imo

He evolvin

Attached: 1581364038272.webm (540x750, 1.45M)

Shark Tale got a nomination in 2004, so why couldn't Madagascar? Dreamworks didn't score another until Kung Fu Panda in 2008

Why has no one made a Wild Wild West version of this yet?

I also watch schrifaliz studios

most interesting thing about Shark Tale, besides the cast, is that director and character animation crew came straight from 2D. It was their first time working on a CG film, which might be why the characters' facial and body language are so busy. They got too enthusiastic with the technology

funny how the very first thing Will Smith fish says is a pop culture reference. He quotes the MTV show Diary
youtu.be/FYYciX5lYTU

Hahahhh they voiced those character in the movies lol omg

they said that quote at the start of each ep. Skip to 0:44 to hear it in this one
youtu.be/s5lJx8cLK_g

wow

Where does prince of egypt fit?

it didn't hit the mark for me. I wasn't very involved. Something was missing. Moses was also sorta a dick

>random zoom
>zoom' sound effect
>cuts to mob shark in a dark room
>mob shark's growl
>pufferfish puffs up
hilarious
youtu.be/iRgrabsnBOI