Most influential turkish man and most influential Canadian woman in one picture

Most influential turkish man and most influential Canadian woman in one picture

Attached: E5ZgTi57zKw79x_DDRQue81D-I6sTIPdQJmKEhYX1l4.jpg (888x1574, 139.98K)

hasan is probably the dumbest internet personality i've seen, not being hyperbolic

ok tell me again why these people are rich

Literally who?

One is a looker with a wealthy turkish politician dad who promotes him, the other is a popular musician who lives with one of the wealthiest men on the planet

the girl is grimes, she is also with elon musk, the guy is a retard communist streamers that get tons of money by simps

A FOUNTAIN OF FAECAL SLUDGE OOZES OUT OF MY ANUS ONTO THIS THREAD RIGHT OUT OF MY INTESTINES THROUGH THE SPHINCTER ONTO EVERY POST. A PUNGENT AROMA EMANATES FROM THE SLUDGE WHICH ENGULFS ALL POSTS WITHIN

is that the based satanist from that tech show?

back to /brit/

>dad
uncle*

>Communist
>owns a $3 million home in Beverly hills
>owns a $250,000 Porsche
>has a retarded fan base that throw their rent money at him because they believe in what he preaches only for him to do a 180 and eat at a 5 star restaurant with his millionaire friends
Why are communist so fucking stupid?

Attached: 1625788033025.png (960x720, 733.93K)

I hate that smug prick.

If you read Marx you will understand why people like him exist. Neither he or the people who follow him have any idea that they are being used for specific purposes.

Why does she look like George Floyd?

actually he's pretty smart since he milk the retards simps giving him money
the real question is why people donated money to useless faggot from the internet?

French genes

das rite

I fucking hate her face

which is ironically a good argument against capitalism in itself

which books?

>most influential Canadian women

I have absolute no clue who this is

What's his defense for this anyway?

Hasan

>Rants about how russia invading Ukraine is Nato propaganda for weeks
>Makes youtube video called "I was right about Ukraine" with a thumbnail featuring his smug face
>Ukraine gets invaded literally like 2 days later
>Still keeps the video up for a few more days for that sweet ad revenue

He's a retarded fraud.

>most influential Caanadian women

no that would have to be wmaf hapa Shay Mitchell, who with 34 million insta followers is the most followed Canadian on social media and the 5th most follwoed Canadian overall after Justin Bieber, Drake, Shawn Mendes and Ryan reynolds

Attached: shay-mitchell.jpg (1077x960, 253.15K)