Saw this cinéma vérite kino on YouTube

Saw this cinéma vérite kino on YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=WNpWvfHx5TY
I love this genre of documentary filmmaking. Any other recommendations? Other than
>COPS
which is already accepted as kino.

Attached: kino.jpg (1034x463, 274.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JIqgNBJNwgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chinky nigga just wanted to shit

holy fuck this is insane kino

#stopasianhate
what the fuck is wrong with people

>mfw white privilege is knowing immediately where the fiber pills are

Attached: 1356925865908.jpg (800x600, 125.9K)

youtu.be/JIqgNBJNwgg more predator kino.

HAHA it keeps getting better holy mother of all kino

>Sends a 13-year-old pics of his ass and asks him to fuck
>I need to POOP
>runs and yells "EW EW EW EW"
>white knight Walgreens bitch
>dashes into parking lot
>lays on pavement
>Escapes in car and his tree
>then another car then gets out and gets tackled the fuck out
>gets arrested
Will this be up for best documentary next Oscars?

that fucking tiny car, kek

the constant face picking and talking about bleeding from constipation as an excuse...fucking christ

This video is hilarious, but I'm always amazed by the ability these paedo catchers have to come across as more unlikable than the autistic retards they track down.

Very conflicted here. I hate the attitude of the cameraman but I guess it's justified

amazing

their is a reason chris spoke calmly and wore a suit, they need to learn from him and chill the fuck out

kino

The pedo catcher being a brain dead retard makes this even more kino.

He threatened a store employee who asked him to leave over the ruckus he was making. That's not justified. His aggravation of the constipated retard also led to him speeding off in hysterics. There should be a proper way to handle this issue, and, whatever it is, it shouldn't end in a serious car accident. I feel like these catchers get off by humiliating people. They don't seem like good people who are trying to improve society; make money by teasing retards —that's the plan, stopping predatory behaviour is an afterthought.

He literally shines a flashlight in his face while he's driving. The pred catcher is a clout chasing braindead moron.

yeah he's really gonna be fucked for saying "IT GET'S EVEN BETTER!" when he got in the accident. imagine if a cop said that

The biggest crime he committed is that fucking dandruff

Two giant faggots

He'll confront the wrong guy one day and his phone won't save him

I NEED TO POOP

why didnt he call the cops right after confronting him though

>It GETS EVEN BETTER
Kek, you can feel how he is thinking about popping off on youtube with this video

There should be a thing where people do this, but they're baiting the people who make videos like this.