I have never wrote or directed a single movie in my life making me unqualified to understand the

>I have never wrote or directed a single movie in my life making me unqualified to understand the
>So allow me to detail to you why this movie sucks ass because my fee fees were hurt
Why are these fags allowed to roam free?

Attached: DF352611-CB84-42F1-BE16-E8E777B98FBE.png (240x240, 77.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum=1577&GAID=16&DocTypeID=SB&SessionID=110&GA=102
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you talking about someone in particular??????

I think he's talking about Any Forums in general

Obviously Jay Bauman in the pic.

I think I'd rather hear commentary by some philistine about his feefees getting hurt than a pretentious diatribe by some wannabe filmmaker who couldn't make a decent film to save his life.

who is jay bauman? the ebaums world lawyer???

Everyone really. Media critics, Any Forums, bloggers. If you can’t create then shut the fuck up.

>I'm a contrarian against contrarians
>You are unqualified to understand the
>Can you not see how intelligent I am?

Attached: 1648006501899.jpg (523x527, 88.9K)

>If you can’t create then shut the fuck up.

Nice lack of self-awareness because you're telling people to shut up after making this fucking garbage thread. Reply to my post after I lynch your fucking thread with my filter. Dumb ass Nigger.

criticism is independent of consumption

take the dick out of your mouth long enough to understand this

is that adam kovic, serial masturbator?

I wrote and directed Groundhog Day and I'll criticize whatever film I feel like.

what do you expect from someone named (((bauman)))

Attached: tumblr_inline_nwhmuyeAuW1t3bkk2_500.png (500x272, 115.27K)

Quick question, have you ever written a scientific paper before?
Proposed a bill?
Managed a company?
If not, you should never be allowed to criticize the government, question science, or boycott businesses.
TRUST THE EXPERTS!!!1!

>family dies on weekly boeing crash
>"BOEING SUCKS THEY MAKE SHITTY AIRPLANES THAT KILLED MY WHOLE FAMILY"
>umm sweetie, are you an aerospace engineer? no? then keep your infantile opinions to yourself, mmk?

Attached: 1616218876338.png (598x800, 78.79K)

yes published in small in 2016 and cell 2021
yes IL house 2021-0321
yes nexgen auto
kill yourself NIGGER

>have never wrote
esl tard

Let's see you create a youtube series, then. You know, create what you criticize.

>I have never wrote
*written
>or directed a single movie in my life making me unqualified to understand the
The what? You forgot the rest of the sentence?

>So allow me to detail to you why this movie sucks ass
The merits of their arguments are the only thing that matter as to whether or not what they're saying is right.
Their past experience does not change their argument.
>because my fee fees were hurt
I do not believe that you are smart enough to figure out what other people's actual, secret motivations for something are.

>Why are these fags allowed to roam free?
You don't have to listen to them. Go enjoy the rest of your life without hearing them if you hate it so much. Or come up with better fucking arguments against them.

I just keked at the thought of one of these people coming on to a Mongolian Basket weaving forum just to call someone a nigger, lol.

The first YouTuber's thumbnail I thought of from the picture was Southpaw. But I don't know enough about him to know why anyone would be particularly mad at him.

well keep laughing its true BUT ecelebs are cancer

>well keep laughing its true
I'll be impressed if you name the scientific papers that share an overlap with this bill.
ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum=1577&GAID=16&DocTypeID=SB&SessionID=110&GA=102
And even if you managed to, I'd just report you for doxxing.

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>one of the original parasocial friend simulators/reaction video channels
>an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>they collect over $50,000 in fan donations from their "friends" every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson jackson packard and peter parker packard???'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making reddit jokes on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' exposed him as a fraud, and bankrupt spiritually and professionally. he is on track to balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with stolen Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissension or dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were an unknown and starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while (You) throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Attached: 1634238270687.jpg (293x353, 19.24K)

They have though...

I've still never watched them.

go to bed, jay.

>OMG is that.. is that a tentacle knife?!

I watch RLM with takeout every friday and enjoy them. Dont care what anyone says

Attached: MV5BZDRiOGEzMWQtOGFiYS00NWUxLWI1N2MtOGRjODViOTU3Yjg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4ODc2NDY@._V1_.jpg (640x480, 19.06K)