Moon knight starts

>moon knight starts
>40 minutes of boring and cringe dogshit
>pure kino last 30 seconds
>most of those 30 seconds were shown in the trailer
What did Marvel Studios mean by this?

Attached: 654DA48D-C840-4300-B579-28ABE5E271BB.gif (380x213, 900.11K)

for real could've cut everything but the last 3 mins and it's the same exact episode

This is one of the shittiest costumes ever. I don't know anything about capeshit but the suit already got me bored and the story makes it even worse.
He's a shizophrenic superhero and it has something to do with the moon? Yeah, this movie is only going to work if its really good, so you can hear of it by word of mouth

Literally the entire episode was a buildup to the last 30 second. Fuck. They better go hard with the entire second episode to make up for that.

>He's a shizophrenic superhero and it has something to do with the moon
Well he's got multi-personality disorder, not schizophrenia. The shit he see's isn't a hallucination but it also hasn't been explained at all whatsoever... and nobody really knows who Moon Knight is in Marvel comics eithers. I think it has a lot of potential but I'm underwhelmed and disappointed so far.

Honestly, only Wandavision was midly good, it was downhill from there

The fact that disney+ is editing out blood from earlier movies spells doom for the marvelverse
as if woke shit wasn't enough, they're trying to make capeshit as safe and vanilla as possible at the same time

first 40 minutes were good, fuck are you talking about

>off screen knight
What a piece of garbage this first episode was holy shit

Damn. What a waste. I can’t believe they put all that hype into a show with only one episode.

>I had to sit through 40 minutes of story and character building to see 30 seconds of le epic CGI action

Need to be over 18 to post here

>40 minutes of story and character
negated when what i’m watching is shit

>Bitch about Capeshit being about wowie zowie quipping heroes
>Bitch when they try to build th character before showing the hero

Holy kek you fags are a bunch of whining bitches

Honestly this show looks awesome. That giant mummy animal skull thing was actually creepy

This...soo far its a good build up first episode...lets see how they gonna fuck up in the next ones kek

this

Surprised it hasn't gone full woke and pozzed like all marvel capeshit series.. I'm in for another episode at least.

It has potential but that marvel “sheen” just kind of dulls everything and makes it predictable. Also holy shit the CGI is dog shit

but the main character was a wowie zowie quipping fag
did your small brain selectively delete the chase sequence?

>OH IMMMA CRASH WTF WOW .___.

>doing the equivalent of a retail job
>no luck with ladies, even feeling alone
>losing track of time and himself
He's literally me bros fr

Fuck you I enjoyed it

>oi chewsday innit bloody bruv
>avatar the anime
>LE WAKE ME UP BEFORE GO GO
go fuck yourself, nigger

It's already woke and pozzed. The white hero was going on a date with a black girl.

This show is certified schizo kino. Meds need not be taken.

>multiverse shit