Ana Kendrick, Alison Brie, Ashley Greene, and Camilla Belle.. What happened to their careers?

Ana Kendrick, Alison Brie, Ashley Greene, and Camilla Belle.. What happened to their careers?

Attached: 0rn9WjV.jpg (2560x1440, 509.71K)

leaks

Turned down Harvey Weinstein

They got old, women have a limited shelf life.

they all became my wives

why would brrie do this I thought she was a slut

It's not limited to them. Unless you're Triple-A List (meaning part of a Marvel/Disney/Star Wars franchise) these days, you're stuck with starring in some streaming service series, most of which is garbage, which means your star power will be heavily diluted and tarnished.

The other day I browsed through the list of "new movies" and was surprised at how many A and B Listers' faces I recognized above the titles of films I've absolutely never heard of.

Hollywood as you remember it is dead.

Attached: 1389839164348.jpg (700x807, 142.85K)

They're all still active, covid hampered everyone. The only one lagging behind is Camilla Belle. Supposedly shes keeping a low profile after being involved with James Francos acting school fiasco.

So we all agree it's Brie > Belle > Greene > Kendrick, right?

They are all jewesses. And they are carrying out their natural duties for their race unlike white women.

only 1 is jewish and that too half

Ashley Greene does Hallmark kino now

I DO like boobs…

Harvey went to prison

Attached: ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvdHZzZXJpZXMvUlRUVjU5NzM5NS53ZWJw.jpg (456x456, 48.05K)

I love women so much. They're soft and they smell sweet.

Attached: 1623286520171.jpg (320x257, 29.78K)

Weinstein retired.

Ashley Greene mogs the fuck out of the rest of those goblins

Kendrick saw justice as she is evil incarnate.

Attached: PinkFloydWallCoverOriginalNoText.jpg (220x220, 9.72K)

Disgusting

>Ashley Greene
someone call him... now!

Attached: 25068-ela-esta-de-volta-apos-8-anos-de-crepusculo-ashley-greene-se-transforma-em-alice-cullen-e-mata-a-saudade-dos-fas-veja-o-resultado[1].jpg (768x384, 36.73K)

>they will never laugh at your uncut goy dick

Why even live bros? ;_;

Attached: feels bed.jpg (291x273, 94.35K)

you are fucking retarded, Green absolutely mogs all of them

Attached: AG.jpg (817x1222, 177.71K)

Im also a briefag, but i have to admit belle>greene>brie>kendrick

Kendrick arguably has the best Career of this bunch; Brie is still pretty niche - leading smaller tv shows here and there. Greene's Career is almost non existent lol.

Camilla Belle was my Waifu in 2007 and has vanished off the radar since then... Time flies

See

>cut the treadmill cables, throw out the salad and call mcdonalds, I'm on my way

Attached: image[1].jpg (1200x900, 90.58K)