X-Men

What went so damn wrong

Attached: Magneto_wide-fddb1668e7e73ccad695ce59a51a8d7b9f529c26.jpg (640x360, 157.07K)

Most of the X-Men movies are good though? Even most of the bad ones are enjoyable as schlock. The only legitimately bad ones were Origins and Apocalypse imo.

X-Men, X2, First Class, Days of Future Past, and Logan are all capekino though.

not a damn thing

Attached: anyavirgin.webm (1920x1036, 3M)

good morning sirs

Xmen has always been terrible, shit comics, shit movies, only First Class is watchable, then Singer gave up completely, no doubt for some pedophilia related reason.

GREAT XMEN MOVIES
X-2
First Class
Logan

GOOD XMEN MOVIES
X-Men
Days of Future Past
Deadpool 1/2

MEH XMEN MOVIES
New Mutants
The Wolverine

BAD XMEN MOVIES
Origins
Apocalypse

SHIT XMEN MOVIES
X-3
Dark Phoenix

Should’ve ended after the first X-Men movie. The only redeeming quality of its continuation was appearing in Deadpool movies (although they don’t need to even exist).

For me, X-Men, Harry Potter, and Pirates of the Caribbean are all settings/universes that no matter how shitty the movie, it will always be at least entertaining.

Bryan singer, gay leather suits and they went too real world. If x-men is going to work it has to be big, colorful and almost entirely cgi. Everything has to be exaggerated and look as close as possible to the 90's comics. Sentinels should be the size of buildings and the characters and their costumes should look like they do in the comics. Basically it needs the marvel studios avengers treatment but more colorful and better art direction.

>I can control metal
>Oh yeah!? I can control MINDS!!!
>Listen, bub, I'm like a wolf but call me a wolverine which is like a badger. Metal bones and can heal. Fuck you!
That's why.

Casting Jen as Mystique was a mistake

I might move a film up or down a category here or there, but functionally this is correct.

I like Harry Potter but the fantastic beast movies are unwatchable dogshit. They don't feel connected to the universe at all, they're like fan movies.

I second these. “Days Of Future Past” is miles above many an MCU movie. A good few of ‘em (Fox X-Men movies) are.
(Captcha “

Stop it. None of x-men movies are good and this is coming from a a guy that collected the comics since the 80s and a fan of movies. Bryan singer is awful and those movies have no rewatchability. I know what you're going to say. "But muh quicksilver scenes are kino". A couple of decent scenes doesn't make a good movie.

Shut up Any Forumsfag

Attached: DXPSa7AXUAIHO0T.jpg (500x456, 36.66K)

Sexy little cutie. Didn't see this movie.

I’ve not read a lot of the comics, but I think the movies (the good ones) have rewatchability.

>What went so damn wrong
Jewish supervillain being the good guy because muh holocaust.

Yeah, me neither.

No you're right. Here's your wolverine bro. Much better than the original costume.

Attached: sweety-catsuit-wetlook.jpg (1400x1400, 258.38K)

Maybe I'm bias but the movies don't capture what made the comics great at all. I hate pretty much every thing about them. Even if I try and remove the comics from my evaluation of those movies I'm pretty sure I'd still hate them. The costumes are gay. The casting is awful except for maybe Patrick Stewart as professor x. Dialogue is corny. When I watch those movies I just see wasted potential.