How did a 16-year-old kid using Blender, a free 3D animation program...

How did a 16-year-old kid using Blender, a free 3D animation program, manage to make a more compelling horror series than anything Hollywood has put out in the last 15 years with multi-million dollar budgets?

Attached: Backrooms - Motion Detected - YouTube - 0 19.jpg (1037x778, 104.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rqp1NAs7DGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How did a 16-year-old kid using Blender, a free 3D animation program, manage to make a more compelling horror series than anything Hollywood has put out in the last 15 years with multi-million dollar budgets?

Attached: 1647278809026.jpg (400x400, 35.45K)

Here comes the million replies about how the backrooms are le reddit and le zoomer despite originating from this site.

>How did a 16-year-old kid using Blender, a free 3D animation program, manage to make a more compelling horror series than anything Hollywood has put out in the last 15 years with multi-million dollar budgets?

Attached: dis u.jpg (320x180, 12.03K)

>

Attached: dis also u.jpg (1280x720, 135.28K)

This nigga afraid of hallways

Attached: 1648467455161.png (749x512, 79.68K)

all of these niggas get NO pussy, have bad relations with family and have zero creative bones in their body. you will die without ever producing anything of worth. you're just a footnote like everyone else LMAO

>all of these niggas get NO pussy, have bad relations with family and have zero creative bones in their body. you will die without ever producing anything of worth. you're just a footnote like everyone else LMAO

Attached: seethe.png (320x320, 99.88K)

hits too close to home for this guy

I haven't seen it so I don't know if it's any good, but I don't doubt that it's better than a lot of the crap spewed out by hollywood these days because it was the creative vision of one person whereas most big budget movies these days are churned out by focus groups and "creative" teams. Too many cooks in the kitchen is a saying that perfectly represents what's wrong with films now. You can't have one passionately made piece of art when twenty other people are erasing and changing parts all over the place to meet what they think it should look like. That's why most of the best directors of all time were people who were painstakingly obsessive when it came to making sure every detail matched their own personal vision.

Kane Pixels' Backrooms videos are pretty good, both in story telling and visuals.

It's an indie project that you can tell had blood, sweat, and tears put into it.

Probably rich parents and a lot of help

cringe

If you put everything through a shitty "VHS" filter suddenly shitty free blender assets look like they might be good (if you squit)

chuds are incapable of appreciating auteur youtube kino

I'm mostly impressed at how realistic the camera and hazmat suit guys movement is.

BINGO

Even people who do things of worth will extrapolate their own insignificance for the same reason that you do, extreme insecurity
>who cares if I made this famous horror short? I'm going to die and in a hundred years nobody will care

Sure it's impressive for a 16 year old, but people are also overrating it for that exact reason

lol the incel is triggered

Zoomers already making fun of this shit. One thing I noticed with zoomies is their trends do not last very long at all. Kane Pixels is maintaining at least because of the high quality
youtu.be/Rqp1NAs7DGA

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-220325_Twitter.jpg (1080x1634, 1.13M)