Don't try to stop me, Smee

>Don't try to stop me, Smee

Attached: 2a4d016fb79e90c4ff935f9371e40c89--dustin-hoffman-captain-hook.jpg (500x330, 49.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twzaorplSzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Smeeeee

Dustin Hoffman was great in this. Everyone else was great too. The only thing that sucked was the woke lost boys casting.

Get Rufio’d bitch

>woke lost boys
What?

Oh stop it. It would have been cringe if they went the modern route with it and called attention to it like “What’s wrong, Hook? Never seen a black lost boy before?” But there wasn’t any of that so it’s fine.

Dont try and stop me Sneed

NOT A STEP

Based. I'm a racist Any Forums alt right incel chud and Rufio is still cool to me to this day.

ON RECORDS IM CAPTAIN HOOK AND MY BITCH NEW DRINK IS RUFIO

He’s so fucking broken from Any Forums it causes him physical pain whenever he see a non white person on screen.

What would the world be like without Captain Hook?

Stop your whining. The casting was great all around.

I'm a black woman and ngl I think you racist incels are kinda cute lol

do it faggot

>t, blacked subscibers

Perfect family movie. Spielberg can do soul.

Pirate baseball was kino and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't

Attached: 1648688868252.jpg (639x747, 159.6K)

I may not agree with what you think, but I'll defend your ability to post it on 4channel.org

Attached: 0CC192B1-3D67-40D5-8CFE-54D435F3C141.gif (220x145, 75.37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=twzaorplSzE

K I N O
HOOK HOOK HOOK
ME MOTHER LOOOVED THAT 'OOK

yfw you realize Peter Pan is really describing children dissociating because of child rape which is why he hates adults and never wants to grow up. It's his happy place to escape his trauma.

why would you ever need to pretend that

The reason Hook is so scary is because he's actually a rapist who threatens children with a knife.