Marvelbros

marvelbros...

Attached: NONONONONONONONONONONO.jpg (1530x1292, 236.01K)

jared leto ruins everything he touches. who the fuck keeps casting him?

>There is no fun to be had here; there isnt any ironic or so bad its good enjoyment. Its soulless. Its oozing, tar-like gunk that has been spit out of the Hollywood machine, and you should avoid stepping in it.

>marvel
That's Sony shit.

I don't really keep track of Marvel shit, but how is it possible one of those movies could flop so hard? Don't they have millions of dollars of research and budget to at least make it so-so?

What about Dallas Buyers Club?

Ezra Miller and Leto buddy comedy when?

Yes. But it is Sony, so they ignore that research at the highest level and just sort of do whatever they think looks cool (and is not cool)

The new Spider-Man movies would be rated like that too if life was fair.

Attached: 1648416496416.jpg (1920x2180, 2.68M)

Every capeshit should be always ranked like this. I see no reason why Avengers or Jokers are rated higher. It is all cringe capeshit trash and should be always rated like such.

is it showing up like this for anybody else

Attached: 51726E11-BA87-4D8F-A468-FDA036F1BCFD.jpg (828x801, 289.14K)

I confuse this with the Moon Knight and Green Knight movies.

>me no see things me recognise
>me no like

is it just a case of this?

these people voted Captain Marvel like 80% fresh and that's piece of shit that just look familiar.

If critics hate it then it’s probably good. Don’t give up hope yet morbiusbros.

>Can we use green screen? I'm not comfortable being in the same room as one of.....them....

Leto can't catch a break

The Avengers movie was good imo. Infinity War, Endgame, nu Spider-Man,Captain Marvel, Black Widow, and Black Panther were all turds though.

I'm seeing 16%. Try a different browser.

Oh and Eternals was a turd too. plus the marvel tv shows Loki, the Falcon & Winter Soldier.

He looks kino. That's all he's worth.

dc chads win again

Attached: dw.jpg (800x450, 91.69K)

yeah mine’s normal again thanks.

>literally everything green screen and CGI
>ugly non-whites in all roles
>2 billion dollars box office
holy shit, nuke everything to the ground already

Attached: 1643042596155.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Nigga that movie was 80% white.

I remember thinking this scene looked weird but I just blamed the director for being shit. I guess he’s still shit since they used CGI for such a nothing scene but this is a different level of shit.

So is my dick and it's still gay af.

Attached: 1644193742278.gif (245x180, 1.11M)

Stop giving this fucking faggot work. He's shit in everything he's in

>NO! YOU CAN’T JUST BE COST EFFECTIVE! YOU NEED TO LITERALLY MAKE PAUL RUDD A GIANT AND MAKE HIM DESTROY EXPENSIVE AIRPLANES AND SHIT!
DCucks really haven’t recovered, huh?
Reminder that you still need to EAT THE DISC.

frfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrf on god ?

Attached: joseph_smith.jpg (1200x800, 119.09K)

>>me no see things me recognise
>>me no like
Except the movie has those things in the post credits scenes. The problem is that the movie is boring.

Mr. Nobody was kino thoughever.

>Morbius is marvel
Kek had no idea but I should have known

>white
american "white"

This is a normal scene of normal people in a room...the entire movie is green screened not just the action stuff.

Attached: 1647642322674.jpg (768x960, 60.53K)

imagine being this wrong

Honestly who the fuck wanted a Morbius movie? They just should have used it as a villain for Blade

He's good at sucking dick