Just watched again Children of Men. Still good

"Released in 2006"...fuuuuuuck i am old

Attached: MenofChildren.jpg (810x1200, 155.77K)

Why do xoomers and millennials constantly feel the need to let us know how old they are. Just say you like the movie.

Movie is a documentary now

Sick blog post, faggot

While I do agree that OP is a fag, 2006 does feel like a different world. Anything pre-smartphone does honestly.

Except for biological reasons, women aren't having kids because half of the population of men can't get laid.

more like they don't want to be scammed out of mariage and the overall young western population don't want kids because their brains are fried

Attached: capitulation.png (900x900, 494.43K)

Would have been 10/10 except for the women being able to birth a child being black.

that's the point, we're fucked

>not understanding the hilarious irony of that very situation
>only new child is black
>humanity is well and truly fucked
Absolute 10 out of 10 masterpiece, has never been eclipsed.

It's eerie. Without doubt the best mexican new wave movie, and one of the best of this century.

Why aren't there more adaptations by this British author?

Pull my finger

Although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best

that's the joke hehe

It's the most disturbing post-apocalyptic/dystopian future possible. It makes The Road look like a day care center.

That's cause smartphones are essentially eldritch technology and we have created a new bizarro universe through it

Peak dystopian kino

Attached: 7366373746363.jpg (846x1000, 140.11K)

I thought it did a very poor job of pushing its pro refugee message considering the state of UK society in the movie. It would've been a great critique of those who would capsize their sinking nation by pulling in everyone they can if it wasn't for that.

it was cozy but I found the pro migration shit really obnoxious and it didn't even work in the context of the movie, I ended up rooting against them
when shit truly hits the fan there's not a country on earth that could sustain that crap and it felt like a massive cope

That funeral possession of a muslim terrorist in the ghetto taken straight out of Iran showed that it wasn't so cut and dry. Inhumanity and fanaticism existed on both sides.

>White man gives his life so that the negro race can survive.
Yeah, man. Kino.

i just watched it for the first time and it was breddy guude. i see people say it's overrated and aged like shit all the time though.

I don't disagree, but at the end of the day it still has an overt pro refugee message.