Turning Red

Is not a movie for you! Period!

Attached: 1002584672-photo-u-376892289-732x752.jpg (732x752, 94.43K)

>Period
That's the problem

I'll probably watch it anyway. Just like MLP

It was entertaining when she first started changing but the rest was just reeeeeeing over being the perfect (asian) daughter through generations. Not sure how she became so good at fighting a giant version of her mom though.
So, unless you fit the nerdy need to be perfect daughter, it doesn't really relate to any thing else... unless you like boy bands.

at this point i just assume every time this movie gets posted is just a stealth pedo thread

>Just like MLP
KYS NOW!

asians can't even relate to westernized "asians"
they're a different species

Attached: Hollywood vs. Asia.jpg (1004x1558, 1.27M)

>real asians vs 60% plastic insect humanoids

It's probably due to the lack of jaw shaving.

Attached: 96dba1fe35f111b54202f7e75b3a3ed36df119ed3ca0e643cb1dac78e68307cc.jpg (356x566, 38.45K)

is this image attempting to call Lucy Liu unattractive?

BASED!!!! Not saying mlp has anything in common with this but I have enjoyed both.

xe is correct tho. modern women make it hard for me to relate on them.

Oh yeah, its not like there is already a movie about a girl going to emotional changes in her life shown to us in a metaphor made by pixar, nope, never

>Pic unrelated cause that movie doesnt exist

Attached: Del_rev_s_Inside_Out-161470323-large.jpg (809x1200, 123.75K)

The movies about fish/toys/monsters weren't written in a way that only a small minority could form any meaningful connection to the narrative or the characters, I'm not going to watch this movie but it feels so bizarre seeing Pixar fall this hard

Turning Red was the biggest attempt at fake outrage. Two weeks and shit is deader than OPs sex life.

Yes, men don't relate to women. Revelation.

The worst part it wasnt even shills, it was people genuinely pissed at a movie for having pads in it.

>easier to relate to anything other than women
Isn't that what we're taught since childhood? Don't try to understand women? I don't even want to understand ugly little chinky girls.

i hate this bean-mouth bitch like you wouldn't believe.

Bugs Life
>story of an outcast who uses his wits to save his country
Toy Story
>story of a guy worried he's going to lose his place in life and learning to share
Monsters Inc
>I don't know what this was about
Cars
>I think the lesson was to not be a prick and be more humble
Ratatouille
>story of a rat who dreams of having a successful career
Elves
>lol no one saw that movie
Robots
>story of a lonely guy who wants to save the planet
Turning Red
>story of a bratty girl who hates her family selling her body in the school bathroom so she can go cream her jeans at a kpop concert
Yeah, how can people relate to all those normal characters, but not Disney's onlyfans allegory?

>selling her body in the school bathroom
People here keep complaining about a scene that doesn't exist