Why did he do it? His life seemed pretty cool, flying around the world eating and drinking the finest...

Why did he do it? His life seemed pretty cool, flying around the world eating and drinking the finest, with pretty decent company...

Attached: 671628334.jpg.1528460532.jpg (1200x800, 111.81K)

He had evidence that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

why do chuds think this is the funniest shit ever?

we all do and it doesn't.

He never recovered from Guy Fieri destroying him. I'd probably kill myself too if I dissed someone in an attempt to be smug and got my life ruined in response.

post it idfk what you're talking about

DID MOST OF YOUR STUDYING IN THE BATHROOM WITH A BIC LIGHTER

Boose, drugs and his gf started posting pics of her online being naked with an underage boy.

>Bourdain, January 2008: "Did you ever see the Simpsons episode where it's decided that Itchy and Scratchy need a sidekick? So a committee gets together and they invent one called Poochie... Guy Fieri kind of looks like he's been designed by committee."
>Bourdain, August 2011: "I look at Guy Fieri and I just think, 'Jesus, I'm glad that's not me.' You work that hard and there's not a single show of yours that you'd want to sit down and say, 'Hey, I made that last week. Look at that camera work. It's really good, huh?' I'm proud of what I do."
>Fieri, October 2012: “Everybody’s been asking me, ‘What on earth are you going to say at Bourdain’s roast? He’s been shit-talking your name everywhere.’ And I’ve been saying, ‘Don’t you worry about me. I won’t touch him with a 10-pole, because smack-talking Bourdain would be like hitting a piñata full of shit.’ Real messy. I want everyone to understand that I’m going to be the bigger man. I’m going to take the high road. I wouldn’t dare come up here and call Anthony Bourdain any of these things that people have called him: No-good, loud mouth, jerkoff, wannabe authority, pseudo rebel, nerd, shit-talking, blow hard, celebrity-seeking, Eric-Ripert coattail, Mario Batali ass-kissing hate monger... Jose Canseco of the food world, snaggle tooth, Lurch-looking motherfucker. No, I’m here to take the high road.”
>Fieri, October 2012: "Anthony, I gotta ask a question, why do you hate me so much brother? ... Is it because you went to a fancy culinary school and I didn’t? I hear you’re the only one in class who did most of his cooking with a spoon and a Bic lighter."

Autoerotic asphyxiation is a helluva drug.

Attached: bdfvs.jpg (500x338, 27.72K)

>Good people, we must never forget… that Anthony Bourdain… killed himself. Anthony Bourdain had the greatest job that show business ever produced. This nigga flew around the world… and ate delicious meals with outstanding people. That man with that job hung himself in a luxury suite in France.

>I knew a nigga in high school that was a complete waste of life. This motherfucker was so autistic he spent all day just sitting by himself. No friends, nothing. All the way to graduation. And then I just never saw him again for years... and then, two years ago, I was doing some browsin' on the internet, trying to find some quality discussion on female actresses feet. I go to Any Forums. Guess who’s the janitor? That nigga. Paid $0 an hour, the whole shit.

>This motherfucker is 25 years old! We went out drinking that night just tryin’ to catch up, and… and he told me. He said he’s been living with his mother since high school, just trying to get his bearings in life.

>But that’s not the point of the story. The point of the story is… never occurred to this nigga to kill himself. He’s alive and well, deleting funny threads. I even suggested to him that he should try it out. Like, “I don’t know, maybe…”

Attached: dave chappelle.jpg (1200x674, 122.58K)

>involved with too many jews
>dates cultist jew
>saw too much
>murdered and staged as suicide

He paid a 17yo to cuck him. Why wouldn't he kill himself.

damn fieri went LTG on him

Attached: 1583711397016.gif (313x253, 687.69K)

He left his wife and daughter for a much younger women who then cheated on him. He couldn't get over the depression caused by upending his entire life and his new girl not appreciating it.

Is that Epstein?

>I hear you’re the only one in class who did most of his cooking with a spoon and a Bic lighter."

Attached: images-936.jpg (580x528, 25.9K)

NO BULLY JANNY

Attached: 845845878.jpg (225x225, 13.71K)

didn't he visit an african tribe and they fed him human flesh but it turns out they weren't cannibals and served it to him just to fuck with him

Does it matter? He was an Anti white piece of shit that said that peace can only be achieved once the white race died. I hope he's burning in hell.

His wife hardcore cucked him after starting #metoo

He probably knew he would get cancelled over something. Maybe some whore was blackmailing him

Attached: e8e.png (957x861, 159.04K)

Holy shit! Is that why they are always accepting new applications? The suicide rate?

hehe lol

Annihilated

lol'd hard