youtube.com/watch?v=MjSQfinxy2Y

Attached: 734.png (680x347, 144.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QY6Kd-qfRM8
youtube.com/watch?v=haYitT-0upI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The new Kirby stomped his game, that’s even funnier

Who is this guy?

Okay, I take it back, that was pretty kino…

the guy who killed every fromdrone and all fromshit games with a single tweet

He/him is the xir who wrote the all new, unbearable cringe fest boarderlands, which makes you pick your pronouns before starting the game and the most annoying character in the series yaps woke shit in your ear for 9 hours non-stop.

But most of us think it's funny. We're not Bojacks.

nah, you're literally fuming and malding on Any Forums 24/7 since the fromdrone killer tweet dropped. But props for trying to play it off, not going well tho.

Lol

Attached: 5CB0E931-CF65-48FA-BC76-488AA9C717D6.png (974x615, 505.16K)

It's accurate, too. They totally write the games like that and I buy it every time. They really lambasted me pretty thoroughly.

>btfo by a kirby game

The writer for a game that noone cares about.
Jealously is a hilarious thing.

The only reason it ruffled so many feathers is that the guy literally writes borderlands. That’s the last person who should be commenting on terrible writing.

malding

why did it take this long for lorefags to be btfo
those videos are embarrassing

Attached: 1639299369408.gif (384x480, 2.28M)

Buzzword. Stay mad, I’m on game+

Uh huh, meanwhile, nobody cares except for you faggot discord trannies that always flood every board with shitty threads like this one.

hey, you can be mad and low IQ all you want, no one is stopping you

Oh ok, I thought he was another gamejourno.

have we reached the point where the souls series is so big and popular now that little contrarian faggots come out of the wood work just to shit on it with weak arguments?

It's been like that since DeS, I don't know why you're pretending this isn't normal.

Glad to hear you’re proud of that.

borderlands revolutionized games, in th- oh wait, no it didn't. it's just a shitty skinner box.

because i dont spend every waking minute of my life paying attention to video games you weakling faggot

>you know something, you must be obsessed with it
Does that make sense to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=QY6Kd-qfRM8

The Virgin
>"Find the Halo, win the War."

vs

The CHAD
"What the hell is that thing, Lieutenant?"
"Hell if I know, but we're landin' on it."

>it's just a shitty skinner box.
and souls isn't? Sekiro's the only exception

>and souls isn't?
correct

seething fromdrone kek

I mean, that used to be most video games. It's a game, not a book. Narrative focused games are fine but story absolutely isn't the most important thing about the average game. That being said the Souls series is super lame.

cope

youtube.com/watch?v=haYitT-0upI

>FromSoft will never make another Armored Core game in my lifetime because of Souls faggotry
Fuck your gay edgy fantasy shit Miyazaki

>armored souls

Has anything good ever been said on twitter? It seems like the website's whole gimmick is to post deliberately awful takes

borderfags, lol