What do you think went through this kid's mind at this moment?

What do you think went through this kid's mind at this moment?

Attached: jedi-temple-800x400.png (800x400, 128.05K)

A lightsaber, obviously.

OH N-

The gun

my mom's a bitch for making me work. I want a popsicle and a pillow to hump while watching cartoons.

oi bruv you goit a license fer that loightsaber

The shooter

>he is just pulling it out to show he will protect us right, right?

Attached: 1623275856476.jpg (273x281, 13.89K)

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age.

Why were 3-4 clone troopers at a time able to kill 99% of Jedi so easily?

Attached: BlyShootsAayla.png (900x800, 709.53K)

For the few seconds they were on the little cunt did a cracking job. Probs hoping his parents dont steal from him, but they always do.

meanwhile in the games a Jedi can kill 20-30 clones at a time

>Anakin Skywalker just slashed the shit out of me..

CHUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK

Attached: sneedlings.jpg (1280x720, 67.03K)

>redeem the character that dismembered dozens of children
Bravo Jorge

mostly surprise, Mace pretty much told next to nobody about his plan to coup Palpy so they never had a back up plan for if it fails and Palpy activating his final plans, so to them one second they were going along with their clones and then next thing boom sudden turn, only ones who got away were the ones whos clones were contact less since by that point they probably felt the disturbance in the force and knew something was wrong, or in Obi-Wans case just got stupidly lucky

Yes, very good user, now try to reply to the thread topic please?

>WAIT WHAT IS HE DOING TO THE YOUNGLINGS
>HES UNZIPPING HIS ROBES
>OH MY GOD

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 50.9K)

The more I watch the prequels the more I realize that everything from Ep 2 through 9 is the Jedi council's fault.

Sheev just goes "I'll do this, and I can count on the Jedi to act retarded," and then they do.

They were great against ancient single shot blasters but these automatic assault blasters really made them irrelevent

its honestly surprising how much of Palpys plan only worked because they acted like retards, who the hell just does a spontanious coup without at least trying to get other supporters, hell Mace could have just used Anakin to arrange a secret meeting with Padme to discuss what they should do next followed by warning the entire jedi order

How could he prove to anyone the Jedi attacked him? If he showed them the security recordings, they would see hes an evil sith sorcerer

Attached: DarthSidious.jpg (1175x1075, 188.91K)

Mace was supposedly one of the most powerful, and he brought backup. Most likely didnt expect Sidious to be so powerful.

palpy handed over the security recordings but there were 7hrs missing. case against him was dropped

Nope. They'd be able to see the Jedi storm in there to kill him, and see that he defended himself.

Explain to me where Palpy does anything evil in that scene to an outside observer. Mace is the one acting outside of the bounds of law.

>Do I look 5'1 bitch?!

Was this scene really necessary for star wars?

Aren't the jed supposed to be able to see the future, all the time? Isn't that how they deflect blaster botls?

I am sure in Disney Canon they will retcon that Anakin dont kill them

guy was already popular and by that point had full control of the army so by that point nobody was going to ask questions since you either loved him, or knew some bs was going on but speaking out would result in death

Why was Anakin so good in the first two movies but so evil in the third movie? For like no reason to. He said "fuck it I'll murder all of my friends and little children if it means I possibly (not even guaranteed) can save Padme". That doesn't seem like a sane thing.

He was all fucked up and Anakin was a witness. Security footage probably captured the Jedi going into his office.

>um so citizens and senators of the Republic, the chancellor is evil because he shot lightning from his hands defending him from our attempted extrajudicial execution

also remember that trained clones were vastly superior in combat to stormtroopers

I don't think its really seeing the future and more along the lines of just having enhanced senses or being able to more easily predict where a projectile is going, the times we do see a jedi see into the future its usually just snippets and never shows how it got to that point

You're terrible

Wouldn't it basically work like that for our President. Like if they had security footage of 4 of his secret service officials entering his office, followed a few minutes later by the 5th, and then they found him riddiled with bullet wounds, and the 5th guy being the only survivor, and their story is that the 5th guy arrived and found 4 agents attacking him, people would buy it.

Everything Anakin does up to that moment is completely reasonable.

Is it necessary? No.
But this puts him squarely in evil territory for brainlets that can't handle moral/political ambiguity

>no/low midichlorians, because clones
>no precognition telegraphing intent because of the control chip
Shows it more clearly in the very last Clone Wars

it was supposed to be due to his desperation to save Padme, getting disillusioned with the Jedi order, and Palpy swaying him but the problem was it barely showed that in the first two movies and tried to cram it all in for the third movie, its a case of you will need extend universe materail to get a better picture of it because the movie don't do a good job at it

Head you mean? Mind is abstract

Yoda says they were losing their ability to see things clearly through the Force. That's why it took them until it was too late to realize a Sith was pulling their strings.

Was Star Wars really necessary?

What right did the Jedi even have to arrest him? He was elected Chancellor with the overwhelming support of like tens of thousands of Senators. If the Jedi felt he did something illegal, they should have reported their findings to the Senate and had impeached.

>"fuck it I'll murder all of my friends and little children if it means I possibly (not even guaranteed) can save Padme

Except he didn't know that. He thought Sheev actually knew how to cheat death and save Padme. So in that critical moment when Mace was about to kill Sheev his love for Padme and fear of her death pushed him over the brink.

Attached: hachi2.jpg (256x197, 7.35K)

Other than that lightsaber?

How the hell Anakin Skywalker ever got the best of him.

Attached: Morgan Freeman in The Shawshank Redemption.jpg (976x1220, 201.14K)