What a massive piece of shit this guy is

What a massive piece of shit this guy is

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-zC2Lnk4Do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not really you learn to like him hes definitely better than those canadians

Khan is redeemable. He just hates himself and his life, as evidenced by how much he calms down and becomes one of the guys when he's happy. The karaoke and banana episodes as evidence.

The only bad thing about him is that he is materialistic and abrasive.
Hank and his buddies stood by and said nothing while Dale got cucked by chad Redcorn.

A challenger appears

Attached: Lucky.jpg (231x228, 7.63K)

I always hated how the show tries to portray him positively. But he's just a shrill fucking douche, everybody hates him, even his own family.

agreed. very unrealistic. kahn wouldve gotten his ass kicked and prob would have to move

No one on that show was likeable

t. mongorian

You lie.

>Dale
>Hank
>Boomhauer

Lucky literally did nothing wrong the entire series.

>cuck
>republican
>giggolo
yikes

Attached: epiccringe.jpg (1000x700, 54K)

Hank and Boomhauer would be cool in real life. Dale would terrifying in real life.

Dale is borderline

I don't remember them ever portraying him positively, like you said literally noone likes him apart from the rednecks in that one episode.

He's hilarious

Funny enough, one of my favorite episodes is the one where Peggy finds out, and intends on telling Dale everything only to stop at the last moment since she realizes how Dale's a genuinely good dad and how solid of a relationship he and Joseph have even if he's not his kid.

WTF? Kek is a KOTH fan? Praise and Checked.

he slipped and fell on pee pee at the mega lo mart, that isn't his fault. youtube.com/watch?v=Q-zC2Lnk4Do

of course but that's different than likeable

blessed thread

There are moments where Hank and him bond and actually relate to each other on things. We also get to see how useless and pathetic he gets when he loses his contract with the military. Honestly, how abrasive this dude was is a testament to their tolerance.

He's extremely likeable. He's so paranoid and weird, but he's very endearing.

He's my favorite character on King of the Hill. Kahn's just trying to live the American Dream.

>Hank has an underachiever son
>Kahn has an overachiever daughter
>Hank is a blue collar American
>Kahn is a white collar immigrant
>Hank is liked by all his neighbors
>Kahn is despised by all his neighbors
>Hank is an anagram for Kahn

>Peggy is constantly touting about how smart she is but is always the last to find/figure something out or miss the point entirely

I know that's the point of her character but I just hate her so god damned much

He has a good wife

Attached: ezgif-1-de358d29b5[1].webm (640x480, 2.34M)

I hope they have cigarettes in hell

>Hank is an anagram for Kahn
You just wrinkled my brain user

Man you can just tell Minh was a demon in the sack

who was the worst antagonist to hank?

Attached: kothvillain.jpg (1536x2048, 787.15K)

Attached: thinkingsucks.png (715x484, 353.88K)

peggy represents 99% of women

Luckily there are numerous moments where this blows up in her face, like the time they go to Catholic mass and she can't understand a word the priest says.

this show is fucking great

Attached: 1577830219654.jpg (500x500, 212.64K)

You would think you would enjoy those episodes where she gets her comeuppance but most of the time it just comes off as even more cringe.

Cotton because he won in the end

That Canadian episode was too much for me. I hate leafs but come on, that couple was ridiculous.

>Minh
>Nancy
>Peggy
>Lenore
Fuck marry kill

Wigger Snoop Dogg was pretty good. Also Alan Rickman's cameo guy.

>marry Minh
>fuck Nancy
>kill Peggy

Caleb. Can't watch that episode without getting angry that it doesn't end with Hank running him down with his Mason 500

thank god this show existed. as a kid KOTH was the show that wasn't funny that came on before the simpsons. as an adult, its the funniest cartoon ever made.

Attached: 1620907677169.jpg (640x512, 99.3K)

I mean Lucky isn't a bad guy and he treated Luanne good but he's such a massive redneck I can't stand him.

Dubs and patrician taste, I kneel

Luanne deserved happiness.

only right answer right here

also:
>that episode where Khan lost his job and moved out and Hank was doing stuff around the house for Minh and she was taking care of him

I just wanna fuck Minh so hard bros

Which episodes should I watch to get into KotH, anons? I usually find it better to watch some of the best ones before going through all of them from the first one onwards.

ZZ Top

I always enjoy his over the fence wise ass comments