Henry Cavill's Superman is killed as a baby in the new DCEU timeline

>According to our sources, newly cast Supergirl actress Sasha Calle is playing the Kara Danvers version of the character and will replace Superman actor Henry Cavill as the DCEU’s last survivor of Krypton. In the new rebooted timeline, the Kryptonian villain Zod kills Cavill’s Superman as a baby.

Attached: file.png (716x627, 543.21K)

Attached: 1646536025824.jpg (5114x3840, 2.07M)

Guess it's over for Cavill

>woman only gets ahead in career by killing a baby
Just like real life

The Flash is going to be a mess. Not even to do a proper fanservice and bringing back Nic Cage as Superman for Tim Burton's world.

it's BS. article doesn't have any credibility. remember these were the same people that claimed Abrams got hired to direct Michael P. Jordan superman movies.

KEK

i thought there was a latina bitch supergirl tho? what the fuck is this mess holy kek

RIP Man of Steel. You were a good friend.

But it's current year, time to replace you with someone more diverse.

Attached: 1510364960802.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Other scoopers and people that were present at the new test screening confirmed the news.
In the "Tim Burton's world" Zod killed Superman as a baby and the only survivor was Supergirl. She was kept locked up by the government. Michael Keaton's Batman and the Flash free her.
In the end Tim Burton's world and the "main world" (based on the movies started by Zack Snyder) merge into a new one. So in the new merged world Superman is still dead as a baby and this Supergirl is the main kryptonian hero. Michael Keaton's Batman also replace Batfleck, but here's the kicker: Michael Keaton's Batman has a new history as well. He never killed before. His Joker is alive. His Penguin is alive. His James Gordon is JK Simmons.

>actress Sasha Calle is playing the Kara Danvers
Kek, so much for the cope that she wasn't playing blond haired blue eyed Kara. But the real joke is her acting credits: ONE. A soap opera.
The rumors are true. DC isn't going 100% woke. They're just getting rejected by actual real actors. Nobody wants to be associated with DC failures any more. That's why they have to get nobodies off the fucking street, make sure their POCs to try to trick liberals into watching it.
Batgirl... same exact thing. DC and it's fandom is such a failure that we just gotta laugh.

Attached: abcb1c719b0a83c7ef08e690efd8eb7b.jpg (735x923, 53.73K)

Attached: drink.jpg (413x395, 91.35K)

I think OP's image is a photoshop (costume pulled from CW's Supergirl). The actual actress has short hair and looks like the fat mexican who mows your lawn.

Well either way, the word on the street is that Cavill is nowhere to be seen as Superman in the new world as Superman becomes the main Supes. They're even making a movie for her instead of him.

meant Supergirl becomes the main Supes.

The scoopers are all confirming.
The new timeline that the next following movies will all be based on is this new one where Superman was killed as an infant.
It's just that the studio shills are running damage control saying that people shouldn't worry because apparently there's a cliff-hanger where Batfleck ask for help from a parallel universe thus meaning the "Snyderverse" survived somehow, but that shit is a meaningless gesture to try and appease the angry fans.

So they are killing the only good thing about the DC movies? Why?

Here are the shills running damage control for WB.

Attached: file.png (730x334, 71.37K)

F

Attached: Finished.jpg (1085x940, 281.45K)

More damage control.

Attached: file.png (745x285, 43.9K)

jesus christ

Capeshit dies this decade, there's no way normies will follow this shit at all, some movies will be kind of hits (no more billion dollar club though) and others will be disappointments, they will have TSS and Shang Chi box office levels, most will be relocated to streaming once they realize they're spending 300m on movies that barely make 700m (in the best case scenario)

It's over, only Spider-Man will survive and that's terrible because I absolutely despise Sony way more than I despise Disney and WB

The DCEU is dead after Ezra had another schizo breakdown. Flash is canned and with it so is the whole DCEU soft reboot plan. They're just going to keep moving forward with lower budget standalone projects like Joker and The Batman from now on.

so the DCEU is hanging by a fucking thread, at best, and their plan to help it is to delete one of, if not THE, most popular superheroes in fucking history

It was those tiny hands of his. The studio just couldn't take it anymore.

This is unironically the most out of touch decision I have ever seen a company do and that is saying a lot
God I hope so

Why can't he stop assaulting women?? Isn't he a feminist or some shit

I guess he found him

Disney buying DC a few years from now will revitalize the capeshit genre. Imagine how much they can milk the Marvel/DC crossover films.

>bring Michael Keaton back
>he won't even be playing the Batman from the old movies everyone remember
What a fucking stupid idea.

DCEU is more fucked than the X-Men timeline

>Superman gets aborted

wtf

They should call Black Superman "Blooperman"
lol I made a funny

Attached: ED81F5F8-4C27-48CF-8E9D-6B3418CF6F7C.png (1440x1080, 1.63M)

Incompetence. They're not as bad as Sony, but they're pretty fucking bad.

When you think about it, they've had all their DC film characters under one roof this whole time. Marvels characters were split amongst multiple studios. And yet, Marvel is the only one with a cohesive universe. DC had a headstart and all available pieces and they still failed. I think that's why everyone dislikes the DC shills here, cause it's like "bruh, how fucked up is you?"

The fatigue will already be set by the time it happens
Everyone will feel just nauseated and dead inside just watching the trailers by that point, like some godawful sensory overload

Walter Hamada is unironically dooming his retarded reboot by adding a cliffhanger that promises the return of the Snyderverse down the line. What a fucking retarded Jap.

Attached: file.png (740x799, 288.6K)

Reminder that WB is doing this because they can't help but hate Zack Snyder with a passion. Henry Cavill is too associated with Snyder's films. So they have to kill the character to try and move forward. This is them salting the earth.

Attached: DC-MAV.jpg (600x400, 40.7K)

he hates women because he will never be one

How is this possible! Cavill just cameo'd in both Shazam and Peacemaker.
WTF?!

Hope Discovery buys WB soon.

Those aren't canon anymore and unironically now part of the aborted "Snyderverse".

>Man of Steel 2 never
Snyderbros I don't feel so good...

Who wants to watch this?

so long, gay Bowser

There won't be any fatigue, just less interest in most movies, people will go to see capeshit but it'll have to be another fanservice crossover bullshit like the last Spider man movie

relentlessly based post

This shit will flop harder than The Suicide Squad.

>MoS was 27 years ago

Attached: timefrog.jpg (550x366, 60.22K)

They can never take the past from us

Attached: man-of-steel-screenshot-2.png (1920x800, 2.76M)

LOL

Attached: file.png (746x750, 516.88K)

They don't want Henry Cavill Supes around because it fucks with a Black Clark Kent.

Like it's fine having Pattinson and Keaton at once because Keaton is basically not really Batman, he's passing the torch to Batgirl, just as Cavill is dying/passing the torch to Supergirl. It's long been said Keaton becomes Nick Fury.

Attached: EvapnddWgAIfvwQ.jpg (990x1580, 208.12K)

nah Aquaman is still alive

>white males are killed as babies
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.