I almost dropped this show but the last 3 episodes became full kino...

I almost dropped this show but the last 3 episodes became full kino. Wish it had another name because calling your tv show "FROM" is not good for marketing.

Where are the anons who watch it? I know there was a general days ago

Attached: from.jpg (184x273, 8.33K)

>nigger
honest question Rabbi. do you really think anyone likes niggers. even other niggers don't like watching niggers.

Shame it’s on epix, no one is going to see it

this is the only bad part. if it was on Netflix the story would be so much different

What are the chances this show actually goes to a bigger platform like Netflix?

It's actually pretty good

:| why are discount racists like this

Unlikely anyone will buy the show, but epix is owned by mgm which is on its way to being acquired by Amazon so it could end up on prime anyway

>alabaster dragon
You dumbfucks who write this suck shit.

For me, it's Sara the crazy

Attached: hftG5OXZEEB9dZV5ST4pDwvgsUDGECy6HClEOe_VQosPP1VXMW64M-l2NKDYkU3JGKNoHz3lCzs07KoVUsdweRQU7PFWgRcAeEm4DNICR64.jpg (666x1000, 98.48K)

Based and pol pilled

Attached: 1642745347053.jpg (471x518, 69.39K)

>Wish it had another name because calling your tv show "FROM" is not good for marketing
>marketing
Don't you mean shilling?

Why must you post this little quip in every thread you start?

Attention Helltown workers. Go scorched earth on the monsters. Burn the evil forest down and destroy all their magic trees. That is all.

Attached: star trek ds9-dukat, attention bajoran workers.jpg (692x530, 74.94K)

>"Hmm... one missed call?... I thought there was no cell reception in this fuckin hillbilly backwoods town!"
>voicemail deleted

Attached: 3a3b0ea855e9e1ee1446e8be07517515.jpg (736x1082, 86K)

What kind of mental illness causes someone to act this way? So fucking bizarre. Talk about the show or go to a different thread you dumb fucking nigger shitting up this already terrible website so you can feel like some retarded culture crusader safeguarding the epic website from the dastardly shill!

If you aren’t talking about marvel movies you’re shilling

I don't get the talismans.
>when the reaper girl enters the colonial house's bathroom, the bathroom door is closed
>when the chinese girl enters the bathroom the door is open
So the reaper girl must have opened the bathroom door? But how could she do it? Shouldn't the closed-door be protected by the talisman, even if the window is open?

I thought it was kind of like vampires having to be invited inside and once they’re in they’re in. I guess Fatima moving the talisman in the porch reestablished the ward.
My main problem with it is that the time scale seems a bit off, like everyone should have been there for longer than they have for their society to develop like it has

FROMcucks,

I just received news from Any Forums that Ella is going to be a Marvel superhero! She officially made it. What difference does that make? Name one of the female actresses on this show, go ahead, I'll wait. Can't? Recall something they've done. A film. A show. A handjob to a producer in the handicapped bathroom after lines of coke. Anything.

But you can't. Frog and thus Yellowjackets is superior to FROM and we're all gonna have to admit that (even if FROM is kino). But listen, I gotta know, how did they build those underground bunkers? It's raining shit on DCfag's heads this week and we need shelter. Is this a safespace?

Attached: 28752382_301476953714953_4159488754580455424_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.45M)

Forgot link to random user's kino thread

Attached: 100090586_691817978310779_1113205716016484237_n.jpg (1080x1350, 609.69K)

Outside the US it's going to be distributed on Netflix. It's a shame they called it "From" because it destroys the ability to create any online presense for the series.

im actually new to the show user i have no idea what are you talking about

I see you drivin' 'round town with the girl I love
And I'm like- fuck you
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
I'm like fuck you and uh fuck her too

i like the show. My only problem is the teen daughter and overall family. They wrote them like the most stupid people ever.

You took the white family out of the show and becomes so much better