Name a more boring, meaningless plotline in GoT

name a more boring, meaningless plotline in GoT.

Attached: file.png (956x634, 982.37K)

Jamie and Bron going to Dorne

that at least had some kino tits

Oysters, clams and cockles!

arya/braavos plotline had the most kino tits in the entire series

Attached: file.png (1920x1078, 1.04M)

what do you mean by pointless, she gained the power to teleport to the twins and kill everyone behind the scenes and end a revenge plot line without any of the epicness it deserved!

the entire show. serious. . . .its for niggers.

I really really like women

cringe....

I just rewatched the entire series and all the stuff with the Arya in Braavos and anything having to do with the high sparrow I FF'd through.

I really REALLY want to drain my painful, bulging balls swollen with thick, chunky, yellowed gamer cum inside of Maisie's fish locker

Go outside and touch grass you pathetic incel

What did he mean by this?

>boring
daenarys
>meaningless
jaime, solely due to conclusion

boring, meaningless
sansa in kings landing

u gona cry?

Maize pls go

I still remember coming across one of the Youtube "easter egg and plot details" channels, and watching them breathlessly go through a dozen theories about Arya getting shanked on the bridge, because her being so casual was so weird. Arya was actually Jaquen, Jaquen was actually the waif, Arya had done it on purpose, etc.

Next episode, it turned out that no, she was just really really dumb.

Why are you upset though? Does the implication of impregnation make you upset because you will never be a biological woman?

ANYTHING with khaleesi in it

Bran's

Rickon, he was the youngest stark with initially the strongest warging powers but they were unrefined.
Instead of exerting his will on the dire wolf the wolf was imprinting its traits on him.
Could of had a half feral skin changing demigod stark in winterfell leading a bloody war against the people who murdered his parents.
Instead we got a dead teen who did fucking nothing.

God I want Waif to slob on my knob.

Just find a local lunch lady, she's got the same face as one